150W Modified Sine Wave Inverter
- Power older CPAP machines without DC power
- Soft Start Technology ramps up output voltage
- Cooling fan extends life of inverter
The Battery Power Solutions 150 Watt Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter is one of the smallest, lightest and most efficient power inverters available.
- Soft Start Technology (SST) – gradually and safely ramps up the output voltage to start difficult motorized loads and protects sensitive appliance circuits.
- Turbo cooling fan prevents thermal runaway and extends the life of the inverter by keeping components cool.
- Two-prong plug and USB input ports allow for easy connection to many different types of small electronic devices.
- Fits perfectly in the C-100 CPAP Battery carrying case.
Charge the C-100 CPAP Battery in a Vehicle
Use the Power Inverter to safely and efficiently charge your CPAP Battery via the cigarette lighter/power socket of a vehicle giving you even more time to enjoy your outdoor adventures.
Power CPAP Machines without DC Capability
Use the 150 Watt Power Inverter with the C-100 Battery to power older cpap devices without DC capability such as Fisher and Paykel, Apex and 3B Medical devices, and ResMed S8 series
Power Other Small Electronic Devices
The Power Inverter allows you to use the CPAP Battery to power other small electronic devices that operate from 12V and do not have a cigarette lighter plug. Simply connect your device to the inverter via the two prong plug or USB ports.
|Works With Any CPAP||No|
|Clean Mask Tubing||No|