AirMini Essential Parts Bundle
This Essential Replacement Parts bundle includes;
- 2x ResMed AirMini Disposable Hypoallergenic Filters
- 1x ResMed AirMini Lightweight and Flexible Tube
- 3x ResMed AirMini HumidX Plus replacement cartridges
All Your AirMini Essentials in One Discounted Bundle
If you love your ResMed CPAP machine you know it requires new parts to keep it running at its best. This special parts bundle gives you all the important replacement parts you need at one discounted price.
Why Change AirMini CPAP Machine Parts With the AirMini Essential Parts Full Package?
Parts wear out on your AirMini, which can affect the performance of your CPAP machine and compromise your CPAP therapy. Changing parts on a regular basis ensures extended life for your machine.
AirMini Essential Parts Bundle - Changing Disposable Hypoallergenic Filters
The bundle comes with 2 ResMed AirMini replacement filters.
- Replace the filter every 6 months
- Check and replace more often if there are any holes or blockages caused by dirt or dust. The filter cannot be washed.
To change the air filter:
- Slide the air filter cover off and remove the old air filter
- Insert a new air filter and replace the air filter cover
What Does the Hypoallergenic Filter Of AirMini Essential Parts Full Package Do?
Your filters capture airborne particles that you might breathe in during CPAP therapy. Because these particles can be very small, it is unlikely you can see them in the airflow, which means you can breathe pollen, dust, pet dander, dust mites, smoke, mold, and other particles without knowing it. The hypoallergenic benefits of this filter capture particles that can be especially harmful to anyone with allergens. If you are allergic to mold or dust then you may not realize that your AirMini filter is helping you breathe easy!
Changing ResMed AirMini CPAP Tube
The bundle comes with 1 replacement ResMed AirMini Tube
- Replace the tube every 6 months
- Your CPAP Tube from ResMed is designed specifically for the AirMini Travel CPAP and compatible Masks: (AirFit P10, AirFit N20, AirFit F20, and AirFit F30)
Why Replace My AirMini CPAP Tube?
CPAP tubes can develop cracks and other damage over time. Often poor CPAP machine performance can be traced back to a faulty tube. As CPAP tubes develop cracks, the air pressure is reduced, and your machine will not work as well.
Should I Clean My AirMini CPAP Tube?
You should clean your CPAP tube at least once a week with warm, soapy water. Bacteria and other germs can collect in the tube and may cause respiratory infections if ignored.
Changing Your ResMed AirMini HumidX Plus Cartridges
The bundle comes with 3 replacement ResMed AirMini HumidX Plus cartridges
The cartridges, also known as small heat and moisture exchangers (HME) are designed to provide comfortable and effective humidification. When you exhale, heat and moisture are captured and stored within the HME’s tiny paper ridges. When you inhale, this heat and moisture is released to humidify the air you breathe in.
- Each HumidX cartridge is usable for up to 30 days after opening.
- The AirFit N20 and P10 AirMini Kits are compatible with ResMed's HumidX Plus waterless humidification units. The F20 Full Face mask is not compatible.
To change the cartridge:
- Twist off the old cartridge and discard
- To reassemble your humidification tab, be sure the tab is facing away from your mask, and this will click in. If you try to put it in the other way, it won’t click. Once you’ve replaced the humidification tab, you can now reassemble your mask.
What are the Benefits of ResMed HumidX Plus?
The small heat and moisture exchange of the innovative technology of HumidX infuses dry CPAP air with moisture—all without water. This exciting feature makes for ease of use while traveling with CPAP. No more messy humidifier water chambers.
|Product Name For Bundle||Essential Parts Bundle|
|Works With Any CPAP||No|
|Clean Mask Tubing||No|