ResMed AirFit N30i Nasal Mask with Headgear
The ResMed AirFit N30i nasal mask supports your nose and provides the freedom to sleep in your favorite position without the tube getting in your way.
CPAP Nasal Masks
Items 25-39 of 39
- ResMed Ultra Mirage™ II Nasal CPAP Mask Assembly KitAs low as $74.00
- ResMed AirFit N30i Nasal Mask Assembly Kit3 Reviews
As low as $84.00
- AirMini Setup Pack: AirFit N30 Nasal CPAP Mask3 Reviews$165.00
- ResMed AirFit™ N10 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear39 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- ResMed AirFit ™ N10 Nasal Mask For Her24 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- Philips Respironics DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear25 Reviews
As low as $79.00 Regular Price $109.99
- Philips Respironics Wisp CPAP Nasal Mask60 Reviews
As low as $49.00 Regular Price $109.00
- Fisher & Paykel Zest Q Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear42 Reviews
As low as $63.99 Regular Price $115.00
- ResMed Mirage Micro™ Nasal CPAP Mask11 Reviews
As low as $105.00 Regular Price $121.00
- Somnera™ System Complete Nasal Mask M3 BundleDiscontinued
- Fisher & Paykel Eson 2 Nasal Mask Premium Bundle$159.00 Regular Price $169.00
- ResMed AirFit N20 Nasal Mask Premium Bundle$157.25 Regular Price $173.00
- Page Previous
- Page 1
- You're currently reading page 2
What is a CPAP Nasal Mask?
Traditional CPAP nasal masks completely cover the user’s nose, providing air pressure directly to the nostrils. However, in recent years, CPAP mask manufacturers have developed an under-the-nose version. These masks typically are triangular shaped and cover the area from the bridge of the nose to the upper lip. This design reduces the number of contact points between the CPAP mask and the user’s face. Since these masks are relatively small and unobtrusive, nasal CPAP masks are particularly beneficial to users who feel that traditional full-face CPAP masks are bulky and create a sense of claustrophobia.
Nasal masks are the most popular type of CPAP mask and are available in gel, silicone, or cloth.
Note: A CPAP Nasal Pillow Mask is different. In this style, the nasal mask uses two soft pillows that sit just inside the user’s nose to provide airflow directly into the nostrils. Browse our selection of nasal pillow masks and learn more.
Selecting the right nasal mask is a highly individualized process. Every mask may not fit every face and oftentimes, what might work for one person may not work for another. Also, over time, a mask that used to work for you may no longer be as effective. Our customer care team is trained to help you find the right mask to fit your lifestyle needs. They can take into account considerations such as your sleep position, your facial features, your CPAP machine, and your breathing preference to recommend a mask that uniquely fits you.
At The CPAP Shop, we understand that finding the right mask takes time. We offer a risk-free 30-day mask guarantee on all of our masks–if you don’t like it, simply send it back for a full refund and try a different mask. We’re committed to getting you into the equipment that best fits your needs.
Nasal CPAP Masks Tips & Resources
DreamWear Nasal Mask vs Full Face Mask vs Gel Pillow Mask
ResMed AirFit N30 Nasal Mask Review
Philips Respironics DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask Review
Philips Respironics DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask Review
ResMed AirFit N10 Nasal Mask Review
Frequently Asked Questions About Nasal CPAP Masks
Can Mouth Breathers Use a Nasal CPAP Mask?
Since nasal CPAP masks do not cover the mouth at all, mouth breathers often do not use Nasal CPAP masks because they don’t want to rely on a chinstrap. For this reason only, CPAP Nasal masks are not recommended for mouth breathers.
How To Clean a Nasal CPAP Mask?
Cleaning a CPAP Nasal mask is as simple as cleaning any other CPAP mask. Here are the steps to clean CPAP Nasal masks:
- Disconnect the CPAP Nasal mask from the CPAP Machine and CPAP tubing
- Disassemble the mask headgear or chinstrap from the CPAP nasal mask
- Submerge the CPAP Nasal Mask in a tub of warm water and wash it with mild soap.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water to clean all residue
- Dry the mask on a towel and avoid direct sunlight
- Assemble the mask and it is ready to use again.
Which is the Best Nasal CPAP Mask?
You can find a range of the best Nasal CPAP masks at The CPAP Shop. Find more in our detailed article on the Best CPAP Nasal Masks available.
Does Your Nasal CPAP Mask Online Store Have a Brick-and-mortar Store?
Yes, The CPAP Shop has a brick-and-mortar store which is located at 159 Cooper Rd in West Berlin, New Jersey. The CPAP Shop store is an authorized dealer for all nasal CPAP masks and other inventory and other CPAP and BiPAP products.
Does The CPAP Shop Provide Customer Service and Assistance for Nasal CPAP Mask Products After Purchase?
Once you purchase a product from our online store or our brick-and-mortar store, The CPAP Shop will continue to give constant customer service concerning your purchase. We also offer free fast shipping on all orders over $99 with other additional benefits. For more questions, contact us at 1-866-414-9700.