Bleep DreamPort CPAP Mask
The days of uncomfortable, bulky headgear are gone! The Bleep DreamPort offers a headgear-free alternative with lightweight and flexible tubing for a more restful sleep.
CPAP Nasal Pillow Masks
- ResMed Swift™ FX Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear45 Reviews
As low as $104.00 Regular Price $127.00
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear81 Reviews
As low as $105.00 Regular Price $118.00
- ResMed Swift™ FX Bella Gray Nasal Pillow Mask12 ReviewsSpecial Price $114.00 Regular Price $137.00
- ResMed Swift™ FX Bella Nasal Pillow Mask for Her with Headgear21 ReviewsSpecial Price $114.00 Regular Price $137.00
- Fisher & Paykel Brevida Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask38 Reviews
As low as $89.00 Regular Price $105.00
- Fisher & Paykel Opus 360 Nasal Pillow Mask25 Reviews$65.00 Regular Price $115.00
- Aloha Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear48 ReviewsSpecial Price $68.00 Regular Price $99.00
- AirMini Setup Pack: AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask1 Review$165.00
- ResMed AirFit ™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Assembly Kit1 ReviewAs low as $80.00
- Respironics DreamWear Gel Pillow CPAP Mask25 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- ResMed Swift™ LT Nasal Pillows SystemDiscontinued Parts Available
- Philips Respironics Nuance Gel Nasal Pillow mask35 Reviews
As low as $69.00 Regular Price $109.00Out of Stock
What is a CPAP Nasal Pillow Mask?
For the light-to-moderate sleep apnea sufferer or the first-time CPAP users, the nasal pillow CPAP mask is the ideal choice. It is a great starter mask to get used to the feeling of pressurized air flowing through the nostrils.
At The CPAP Shop, we understand that finding the right mask takes time. We offer a risk-free 30-day mask guarantee on all of our masks–if you don’t like it, simply send it back for a full refund and try a different mask. We’re committed to getting you into the equipment that best fits your needs.
CPAP users who benefit from wearing a nasal pillow mask include:
- Side sleepers
- Men with beards or mustaches
- CPAP users with slight claustrophobia
- CPAP users who prefer minimal face contact
- CPAP users with sensitive skin
- CPAP users who tend to have allergic reactions from mask material
- CPAP users who prefer to read or watch TV before bed
Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Tips & Resources
Design Award for Brevida Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
CPAP Nasal Pillow Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average lifespan of a CPAP nasal pillow mask?
Usually, after 6 to 12 months, users tend to replace their CPAP nasal pillow masks. If you use the nasal pillow mask every night, it stretches the headgear and the oil in your skin will degrade the cushioning. Even the frame will start showing wear and tear after 6-12 months. When you start noticing the fit or the quality of your CPAP therapy is compromised, it is time for a new mask.
Are CPAP nasal pillow masks universal?
CPAP nasal pillow masks are known to be universal, meaning they can be used with any brand of CPAP or BiPAP machine. If you have questions while deciding on a CPAP nasal pillow mask, please contact our customer care team at 866.414.9700.
What is the process for cleaning the CPAP nasal pillow mask?
CPAP nasal pillow masks can be cleaned with mild soapy water or mask wipes daily. There can be dirt or debris on the inside of the cushion so make sure you gently scrub the entire mask. Allow it to air dry completely before using it again.
Can I use a nasal pillow mask if I move a lot while sleeping?
Yes, the CPAP nasal pillow mask acts as a great alternative to a full-face mask which can make the user feel claustrophobic. Due to its smaller surface area, it stays intact even if you toss and turn during your sleep.
Is a CPAP nasal pillow mask different from a nasal mask?
Yes, nasal pillow masks differ from nasal masks. Many people prefer CPAP nasal pillows as they offer a greater range of vision because less of the mask comes into contact with your face.