ResMed Full Face CPAP Mask Comparison: AirFit F30 vs AirFit F20 vs AirFit F10
ResMed has long been a customer favorite brand for CPAP machines and masks. The AirFit family of CPAP masks are best-sellers due to their innovation, versatility, and comfort. Full face CPAP masks within the AirFit family include the AirFit F30, F20 and F10. How do you decide which of these best fits your needs? Here’s a comparison of the key similarities and differences between these top full-face masks.
One of the newest members of the AirFit family, the F30 offers quiet performance and a one-size-fits-all headgear. The innovative design sits lower on your face to prevent irritation and red marks while also providing a clear field of vision. The AirFit F30 is compatible with all machines, including the ResMed AirMini Travel CPAP machine.
- QuietAir™ vent technology to diffuse air for quiet sleeping
- UltraCompact cushion keeps you comfortable when you sleep on your side
- Prevents top-of-the-nose soreness, irritation and red marks
- Clear field of vision to wear glasses or watch TV
The AirFit F30 Full Face mask was designed to easily fit most faces and shapes, while offering lightweight comfort. It is a perfect mask for those who struggle with claustrophobia. The AirFit F20 comes with three interchangeable cushion sizes that can all be used with the same mask frame. The AirFit F20 is compatible with all machines, including the ResMed AirMini Travel CPAP machine.
- Innovative InfinitySeal loops ensure comfort and stability at all therapy pressures
- Soft nasal bridge and frosted silicone surface decreases nasal irritation and red marks
- Under-the-eye frame for stability and less facial contact
- Soft, flexible frame with extra plush straps and padding for comfort
- Quick-release feature for easy disconnection
ResMed AirFit F10 Full Face CPAP Mask
A small, lightweight design makes the ResMed AirFit F10 easy to use and comfortable to wear. Dual-wall spring cushions and soft headgear provide maximum comfort with fewer facial marks. The quick release elbow allows the user to easily get up in the middle of the night and the lack of a forehead piece improves field of vision and comfort. The AirFit F10 is compatible with most CPAP machines, excluding the ResMed AirMini Travel CPAP.
- Small, lightweight, and a clear field of vision
- Only four parts to easily take apart and clean
- Efficient one-click, quick-release elbow to disconnect
- SoftEdge headgear with slim straps and minimized facial red marks
- Circular diffused venting for a peaceful sleep
Comparison Between ResMed AirFit F30 vs AirFit F20 vs AirFit F10 Full Face CPAP Masks
|Product||Key Feature||Sizes||Key Benefit||Drawback||Rating||Price|
|ResMed AirFit F30||UltraCompact cushions||Small & Medium||Covers less of your face||Only two sizes||9||$169.00*|
|ResMed AirFit F20||InfinitySeal loops ensure effective seal and comfort||Small, Medium & Large||Adaptive wings fit contours of face||Straps occasionally require tightening throughout night||10||$149.00*|
|ResMed AirFit F10||SoftEdge headgear||X-Small, Small, Medium & Large||No forehead piece means less mask bulk||Only AirFit full-face not compatible with AirMini Travel CPAP||9||$149.00*|
*Prices may change. Sign up for our newsletter for updates on sales and promotions.
Which Full Face Mask is Best for You?
While all three ResMed AirFit full face masks are highly ranked, there are a handful of key differences that will help you pick the mask that best suits your needs. The ResMed AirFit F30 only comes in two sizes, which may require a bit more adjusting to find a good fit while the ResMed AirFit F10 is not compatible with the top-selling ResMed AirMini Travel CPAP machine. The adaptive wings of the ResMed AirFit F20 offers more customized comfort for varied face shapes and sizes.
Finding the perfect fit for your full-face mask requires some research. Learn more about CPAP masks in our Blog.
At The CPAP Shop, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee so you can try the mask risk-free. Our customer care team is available to offer advice and help you pick a mask that works for you. Give us a call at 866.414.9700 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.