ResMed Airfit N10 Nasal Mask Review
The ResMed AirFit family of CPAP masks are often preferred by CPAP therapy users for their innovative design and comfortable fit. New patients to CPAP therapy will enjoy the ease of use of the ResMed AirFit N10 Nasal CPAP mask including flexible tubing and comfortable headgear and cushions to help with CPAP compliance.
Key Features of ResMed AirFit N10 Nasal Mask
- Magnetic clips for effortless removal– Slip out of the mask using magnetic headgear clips and never fuss with headgear adjustments again.
- Extra comfortable cushions and headgear– The SpringAir cushions offer optimal comfort and a secure seal.
- Flexible tubing for freedom of movement– Perfect for active sleepers, the flexible tubing of this mask lets you change sleeping positions without disconnecting your CPAP hose.
Benefits of Using ResMed AirFit N10 Nasal CPAP Mask
- Clear field of vision- allows users to watch TV or read during their CPAP therapy.
- The simple design is easy to use for any patients just starting with CPAP therapy, so they remain CPAP compliant during the early period of use.
- The quiet performance lets a CPAP patient and their bed partner sleep peacefully.
What Is Unique About ResMed AirFit N10 Nasal Mask?
Minimal adjustments mean the AIrFit N10 is ideal for anyone who has had to fuss with a poorly fitting CPAP mask. The design reduces overtightening of headgear straps and eliminates the readjustment after removing the mask.
Comparing ResMed AirFit N10 Nasal Mask to Its Competitors
|Features||ResMed AirFit N10 Nasal CPAP Mask||Philips Respironics DreamWear||Fisher & Paykel Evora|
|Clear field of vision||√||√||√|
|Easy headgear removal||√|
|Easy cushion replacement||√||√||√|
ResMed AirFit N10 Nasal CPAP Mask – Comfort Features
The secure SpringAir cushions deliver optimal pressurized air while fitting snugly and securely to the user. The cushions contour to the nose bridge to provide the most comfort while eliminating red marks and maintaining a seal that ensures enduring CPAP compliance. By fitting properly, the cushions reduce overtightening of the headgear to achieve a good seal.
The SoftEdge headgear provides a gentle and secure fit with soft knit material that minimizes headgear over adjustment and eliminates the unsightly red marks that come with a poor-fitting headgear. With more padding, the headgear fits without abrasion. The headgear design works with the cushions to provide a consistent comfort experience.
Breathing out is when CPAP masks make the most noise. The innovative design of the ResMed AirFit N10 diffuses the pressurized air when exhaling, which reduces the noise level of operation. With quieter performance, bed partners of those on CPAP therapy can rest peacefully without noisy CPAP masks.
Quieter performing masks also help ensure better sleep which helps with CPAP compliance.
Easy to Use
The ResMed AirFit N10 is designed so that any level of CPAP user will find the nasal mask hassle-free. Simple design refinements make it easy for users to adjust the mask for a perfect fit. Magnetic clips make it easy to remove the mask at any time during CPAP therapy without losing adjustment settings. The design also allows users to maintain and clean their mask with confidence.
ResMed AirFit N10 Nasal Mask – Maintenance
This nasal mask offers many user-friendly maintenance features:
- Fast and easy assembly and disassembly lets users take apart their CPAP mask for thorough cleaning.
- Cushions can be replaced as needed without a lot of effort.
- Simple design features also allow users to comfortably adjust their mask to their face and head shape.
ResMed AirFit N10 Nasal CPAP Mask – Warranty
When you purchase the ResMed AirFIt N10 nasal mask you receive the protection of a ninety-day warranty. The ResMed AirFit N10 is covered for product defects or if you simply do not find the mask comfortable. The flexible warranty gives users the freedom to try the mask for several nights to make sure it is the perfect fit for their CPAP therapy.
Chris Vasta of The CPAP Shop demonstrates the many advantages of ResMed’s new AirFit N10 Nasal Mask.
Where Can I Buy the ResMed AirFit N10 Nasal CPAP Mask?
You can purchase the ResMed AirFit N10 nasal mask at The CPAP Shop. Shop online with us to make your purchase quickly and easily. Our knowledgeable staff can answer all your questions about the AirFit N10 and help ensure you receive your mask in a timely manner. Call us at 866-414-9700.