ResMed AirFit N30i Vs Evora Nasal CPAP Mask Comparison
Choosing a nasal CPAP mask can mean trying out different makes and models to see which is the best fit and is the most comfortable. Some nasal CPAP masks can leave marks on your nostrils or leave you with nasal soreness in the morning. So, choosing a nasal CPAP mask can be a trial and error process. Instead, use our comparison of two of the leading brands of nasal CPAP mask to see which one fits your PAP therapy needs: the ResMed AirFit N30i and the Fisher & Paykel Evora Nasal Mask.
ResMed AirFit N30i Vs Evora Nasal CPAP Mask Comparison - Features
Evora Nasal CPAP Mask: CapFit headgear for snug fit. This feature ensures that the headgear does not come loose and keeps a secure seal. Slide on the CapFit headgear and get started with your CPAP therapy. No adjustments are necessary. By designing the headgear to adapt and stretch to head size, a snug fit is always ready.
ResMed AirFit N30i Nasal Mask: Top-of-head swivel tube for more freedom of movement. The swivel design gives you the freedom to change sleeping positions without losing your hose connection. A great benefit for active sleepers.
Evora Nasal CPAP Mask: The soft nasal cushions gently cradle the nose comfortably and with complete stability. Along with providing a lasting seal all night long, they also fit without leaving soreness or red marks. Choose from three sizes: small, medium, and small wide for the perfect fit.
ResMed AirFit N30i Nasal Mask: By situating the nasal cushions under the nose, the Evora Nasal Mask keeps a low, unobstructed profile that also provides more comfort and a secure floating seal. With the minimized nasal mask design, you enjoy a clear field of vision and no claustrophobic bulky mask.
Evora Nasal CPAP Mask: The Evora Nasal CPAP Mask is available in small, medium, large and wide.
ResMed AirFit N30i Nasal Mask: The ResMed AirFit N30i Nasal Mask is available with a stand frame or a small frame. Nasal cushions are available in small, small/wide medium and wide.
Be sure that when you select a nasal CPAP mask that you find the right size for your face shape and size. A better fit comes with right sizing.
Both the ResMed AirFit N20i and the Evora nasal CPAP masks are compatible with most CPAP machines and BiPAP machines. Be sure when selecting any type of CPAP mask that the mask is compatible with the CPAP machine you typically use. Not all CPAP mask masks and models may be compatible.
Some brands of CPAP mask may only be compatible with a CPAP machine produced by the same company. Ideally, good CPAP masks are flexible enough to be used with a variety of CPAP machines.
ResMed AirFit N30i: The ResMed AirFit No30i features QuietAir vent technology which is 57% quieter than the cushion in the original mask design. The SpringFit frame design also provides more flexibility for active sleepers.
Evora Nasal CPAP Mask: This CPAP mask features CapFit headgear that slides on easily. By designing the headgear to adapt and stretch to head size, a snug fit is always ready.
ResMed AirFit N30i Nasal CPAP Mask - User Reviews
“This mask has been far easier to use and wear than my original and can therefore recommend it highly. I really like the open view and movement of air valve to the top of the new mask in lieu of the bottom of the old. It helps me manage the tube.” -Review by JD
“This ResMed Airfit N30i mask is the great. Fits my nose just right and I can twist and turn all night and it stays put. I am really enjoying the use of this mask.” - Review by Flex
Fisher And Paykel Evora Nasal CPAP Mask - User Reviews
“If you are like me and have tried all those nose pillow masks, some leak, some are difficult to take on and off, some just right down uncomfortable, the new Evora just works, easy, comfy, sturdy, no leakage, you will love it, just give it a try and you too will sleep so much better.” - Review by Jerry
“I purchased the Evora about 10 days ago and I am so happy I did. It is simple to take apart, it is so light weight, it leave no marks on my nose or face, it doesn't rub against my ears, it's so quiet, and I can see with it.” - Review by Clydeg
ResMed AirFit N30i Nasal CPAP Mask - Pros And Cons
- Top-of-head swivel tube for more freedom of movement- The tube connection at the top of the head swivels with any motion in 360 degrees. So, as you change sleeping positions, the headgear and mask move with you. No tangles. No twists or disconnections to interrupt your sleep or CPAP therapy.
- Low profile design- A minimized under the nose profile means more visibility. Wear glasses comfortably. Watch TV or read without visual obstruction. You can easily wear your CPAP mask while settling into bed. In addition to the open field of vision, this low profile design also provides minimal facial contact. Less contact means less skin irritation and red marks.
- Septum bridge membrane- This added design element provides a more stable seal. Consistent seal performance ensures reliable CPAP compliance with every use.
- Some users complained of difficulty with side sleeping with this CPAP mask
- Leave red marks
- Too much air venting from CPAP mask
Fisher And Paykel Evora Nasal CPAP Mask - Pros And Cons
- CapFit headgear for snug fit-Slide on the CapFit headgear and get started with your CPAP therapy. No adjustments are necessary. By designing the headgear to adapt and stretch to head size, a snug fit is always ready.
- Soft knit design for gentle no-marks contact-esigned from a soft knit fabric known as SoftEdges, the headgear ensures a comforting fit without abrasive redness or contact pressure marks. With 64% less contact to the face, the combination of fit and fabric provides a mask that feels as good as it performs.
- Laser-drilled holes diffuse air for less noise-Laser-drilled holes help diffuse pressurized air and reduce the common noisy performance of many CPAP masks. With a quieter operation and reduced draft, you and your bed partner can sleep peacefully.
- Complaints that the nasal openings are too small and reduce air passage
- Concerns of lack of flexibility for active sleepers
ResMed AirFit N30i Vs Evora Nasal CPAP Mask Comparison - Which Is Better?
Comparing the two Nasal CPAP masks, users tended to favor the Fisher And Paykel Evora. While there were some complaints about sleeping position and nasal opening design, overall, most users found this particular mask more flexible for active sleepers and more comfortable for general use.
Many users complained that the ResMed AirFit N30i still produced too much noise even with noise reduction technology and still left red marks.
Users can decide for themselves which CPAP mask works best for them based on this feedback from customers
Where Can I Buy ResMed AirFit N30i Nasal CPAP Mask?
You can find the ResMed AirFit N30i at most brick and mortar medical supply retailers. You can also shop for this and other nasal CPAP masks online. Sometimes, users find that shopping online is easier for comparing different brands of mask. You can visit The CPAP Shop to find the ResMed AirFit N30i and speak to our knowledgeable staff if you have questions about this product or have questions about your CPAP therapy recommendations from your doctor.
Where Can I Buy Fisher And Paykel Evora Nasal CPAP Mask?
You can find the Fisher And Paykel Evora Nasal CPAP mask at medical retail stores. You can also shop online for this particular model. When you visit The CPAP Shop you can look at customer reviews, compare similar nasal CPAP masks to see which one is best and speak to our knowledgeable staff about this product and other CPAP masks available online. The CPAP Shop can also help you with accessories such as replacement cushions and hoses.