CPAP Masks for Side Sleepers
Items 1-24 of 78
- 3B Medical Rio II Nasal Pillow Mask3 Reviews$74.00
- Fisher & Paykel Oracle 452 Oral CPAP MaskSpecial Price $78.50 Regular Price $135.00
- Fisher & Paykel Flexifit™ 406 Petite Nasal CPAP Mask6 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 405 Nasal CPAP Mask8 ReviewsSpecial Price $49.00 Regular Price $99.00
- Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 407 Mask & Headgear17 ReviewsSpecial Price $48.99 Regular Price $115.00
- ResMed Mirage Micro™ Nasal CPAP Mask for KidsDiscontinued
- ResMed Swift™ FX Bella Nasal Pillow Mask for Her with Headgear21 ReviewsSpecial Price $114.00 Regular Price $137.00
- Aloha Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear48 ReviewsSpecial Price $68.00 Regular Price $99.00
- ResMed Swift™ FX Bella Gray Nasal Pillow Mask12 ReviewsSpecial Price $114.00 Regular Price $137.00
- ResMed AirFit ™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Assembly Kit1 ReviewAs low as $80.00
- AirMini Setup Pack: AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask1 Review$165.00
- Philips Respironics Wisp CPAP Nasal Mask60 Reviews
As low as $49.00 Regular Price $109.00
- ResMed Quattro Air Full Face Mask With Headgear25 Reviews
As low as $125.00 Regular Price $176.00
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear81 Reviews
As low as $105.00 Regular Price $118.00
- ResMed AirFit ™ P10 For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear27 Reviews
As low as $105.00 Regular Price $118.00
- Philips Respironics ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP Mask52 Reviews
As low as $33.00 Regular Price $109.00
- ResMed Mirage FX for Her nasal mask complete system21 Reviews
As low as $115.00 Regular Price $127.00
- Fisher & Paykel Pilairo Q Nasal Pillow Mask21 Reviews
As low as $86.95 Regular Price $115.00
- ResMed Swift™ FX Nano For Her Nasal CPAP Mask36 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- ResMed Swift™ FX Nano Nasal CPAP Mask13 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- ResMed Mirage Micro™ Nasal CPAP Mask11 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- ResMed Ultra Mirage™ II CPAP Nasal Mask with Headgear13 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
CPAP Masks: A Comfortable CPAP Therapy For Side Sleepers
Patients with sleep apnea can benefit from CPAP mask designs that allow them to sleep in almost any posture. Most CPAP masks can adjust to active sleepers that move about a lot. While sleeping in the right posture can assist with sleep apnea, CPAP therapy with a correctly fitting mask allows for more flexibility while maintaining CPAP compliance.
Sleeping on the side is a preferred way to sleep for patients suffering from sleep apnea. Sleeping on the side prevents the chances of sleep apnea occurring during the night and helps in digestion, and much more.
CPAP masks for side sleepers enable a comfortable CPAP therapy for a reliable sleeping position for CPAP users.
What Is The Best CPAP Mask For Side Sleepers?
While nasal pillow masks provide you with a comfortable CPAP therapy with minimum contact, a full face mask can provide you with a comfortable fit and an uninterrupted CPAP therapy throughout the night.
Side sleepers can choose from the wide range of Full face and Nasal Pillow masks from The CPAP Shop.
Types Of Problems For Side Sleepers Using CPAP Masks
Some of the major problems faced by side sleepers using a CPAP mask are:
CPAP treatment may cause problems for those who sleep on their sides. If their cushion is excessively soft, the fabric may obstruct mask ports.
During the night, side sleepers may feel mask movement. For side sleepers, certain masks put an unpleasant amount of pressure on the cheek.
How To Find The Most Comfortable CPAP Mask For My Sleeping Habits
Understanding your particular preferences might help you select the most comfortable CPAP mask for you. Do you use glasses while reading in bed? Do you have claustrophobia? What is your most comfortable sleeping position? These and other considerations are important while selecting a CPAP mask.
For More information, refer to our detailed article on Sleep Positions and CPAP masks.