Items 1-24 of 74
- ResMed Quattro Air Full Face Mask With Headgear25 Reviews
As low as $125.00 Regular Price $176.00
- Philips Respironics Amara Full Face CPAP Mask with Gel & Silicone Cushions11 Reviews
As low as $131.95 Regular Price $203.00
- ResMed Swift ™ FX for Her Nasal Pillow CPAP mask21 Reviews
As low as $104.00 Regular Price $127.00
- ResMed AirFit F20 Full Face Mask Premium Bundle8 Reviews$219.75 Regular Price $243.00
- Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 407 Mask & Headgear17 ReviewsSpecial Price $48.99 Regular Price $115.00
- ResMed AirFit™ N10 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear39 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- ResMed Swift™ LT for Her14 Reviews
As low as $104.00 Regular Price $118.00
- ResMed Ultra Mirage ™ Full Face CPAP Mask9 Reviews
As low as $173.00
- 3B Medical Rio II Nasal Pillow Mask2 Reviews$74.00
- ResMed AirFit ™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Assembly Kit1 ReviewAs low as $80.00
- ResMed Mirage Micro™ Nasal CPAP Mask11 Reviews
As low as $105.00 Regular Price $121.00
- Fisher & Paykel Forma Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear23 Reviews
As low as $78.99 Regular Price $167.00
- ResMed AirFit N20 for Her Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear10 Reviews
As low as $89.25 Regular Price $105.00
- Fisher & Paykel Vitera Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear14 Reviews
As low as $149.00
- ResMed AirTouch N20 Nasal CPAP Mask9 Reviews$108.00
- Fisher & Paykel Evora Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear5 Reviews$149.00
- ResMed Swift™ FX Nano Nasal CPAP Mask13 Reviews
As low as $124.00 Regular Price $139.00
- Philips Respironics DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear25 Reviews
As low as $79.00 Regular Price $109.99
- ResMed Mirage FX for Her nasal mask complete system21 Reviews
As low as $115.00 Regular Price $127.00
- ResMed Mirage Quattro™ Full Face Mask with Headgear32 Reviews
As low as $182.00
- Philips Respironics Nuance Gel Nasal Pillow mask35 Reviews
As low as $69.00 Regular Price $109.00
- ResMed AirFit F30 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear47 Reviews
As low as $131.75 Regular Price $169.00
- Fisher & Paykel Opus 360 Nasal Pillow Mask25 Reviews$65.00 Regular Price $115.00
- ResMed AirMini Setup Pack + HumidX for AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask1 Review
As low as $56.00
Can I Use Any Mask With My CPAP Machine?
Yes, Almost all CPAP masks are compatible with all CPAP machines with several tubing attachments. The only exception is the ResMed Airmini Travel CPAP which only supports the use of ResMed AirFit CPAP masks.
How Often Should You Change Your CPAP Mask?
Once a week, give your CPAP mask, tubing, and reusable filter a good bath in warm, soapy water. Allow it to completely dry before applying it again. Mild soaps, such as infant soaps, have proven to be the most effective.
What Are The Types Of CPAP Masks?
CPAP Masks can be classified into three different types:
Full-face CPAP Masks
Nasal CPAP Masks
Nasal Pillow CPAP Masks
What Is A Full Face CPAP Mask?
The nose and mouth are both covered with a full-face CPAP mask. Full-face CPAP masks are for those who breathe predominantly through their mouths or through their noses and mouths. People who sleep on their backs or demand high-pressure settings may benefit from this mask type.
Because the broader mask surface area makes the pressure feel less direct and more acceptable to the patient, full face masks are ideal for higher CPAP pressure settings. These masks are suitable for patients who sleep on their backs since a full face mask provides the finest air seal in this position.
What Is A Nasal CPAP Mask?
Your patient's nose is covered by the nasal CPAP mask from the bridge to the upper lip region. This works well for people who require greater pressure settings and gives indirect airflow to the airway via the nasal mask.
What Is A Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask?
Nasal pillows are cushions that seal the base of the nose and are held in place by a flexible strap over the back of your head. This mask is the least intrusive on the market.
Can Mouth Breathers Use A Nasal CPAP Mask?
Mouth breathers should avoid nasal or nasal pillow masks because air pressure might be lost when you exhale. However, if you exclusively breathe via your mouth out of habit, these sorts of CPAP masks may be used safely with the addition of a chin strap!