The LiViliti Healthy Hose Pro Antimicrobial CPAP Tubing
The Healthy Hose Pro is designed to avoid and eliminate up to 99.99% of all germs in the CPAP tubing providing you with a healthy and hygienic CPAP therapy for Sleep apnea.
CPAP Tubing & Connectors
CPAP Hose, CPAP Tubing Connectors/Adapters
Find your CPAP hose, adapter, and tubing connector For your CPAP Machines.
During sleep, if your movement is restricted, adding an adapter or a tubing connector can extend the tubing and allow you to sleep in any position. The adapter increases the range of movement and helps you breathe better.
- ResMed ClimateLine Air Heated CPAP Tubing Airsense1024 ReviewsSpecial Price $39.10 Regular Price $46.00
- ResMed ClimateLineAir 11 Heated Tubing1 ReviewSpecial Price $39.10 Regular Price $46.00
- ResMed AirMini Tubing6 Reviews$37.00
- ResMed ClimateLine ™ Heated CPAP Tubing for the S9 ™ CPAP Machine30 ReviewsSpecial Price $46.00 Regular Price $51.00
- Light Gray Smoothbore CPAP Tubing66 ReviewsAs low as $5.75
- LiViliti Healthy Hose Pro Antimicrobial CPAP Tubing2 Reviews$19.95
- Respironics Performance CPAP Tubing, 6FT13 ReviewsSpecial Price $9.89 Regular Price $39.99
- Respironics System One Heated Tubing15 ReviewsDiscontinued
- Respironics SlimLine System One Performance CPAP Tubing - 15mm4 ReviewsSpecial Price $13.00 Regular Price $14.50
- ResMed Brand (OEM) 6' 6" CPAP Tube5 Reviews$35.00
- ThermoSmart Heated Hose for ICON Series CPAP Machines3 ReviewsSpecial Price $32.95 Regular Price $54.00
- Respironics Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask Tubing With Elbow and Swivel2 ReviewsSpecial Price $25.00 Regular Price $40.00
- Thin Style CPAP Flex Lite Tubing3 ReviewsAs low as $17.99
- Philips Respironics DreamStation 2 Heated Tube1 ReviewSpecial Price $29.99 Regular Price $32.99
- DreamStation Go 12mm Micro-Flex 6 Foot Tubing10 ReviewsSpecial Price $38.99 Regular Price $40.00
- ResMed ClimateLine MAX™ Tubing9 ReviewsDiscontinued
- Somnera? Replacment Hose - H11 ReviewDiscontinued
- Replacement Heated Tube for Respironics DreamStation & DreamStation 218 ReviewsSpecial Price $31.00 Regular Price $50.00
- Tube Adapter for Z1 Travel CPAP Machine9 Reviews$14.95
- Standard Tubing Coupler6 ReviewsDiscontinued
- Respironics M Series Hose Elbow, Non Swivel6 ReviewsDiscontinued
- Transcend Universal Hose Adapter6 Reviews$22.50
- Respironics Whisper Swivel 2 Exhalation Port3 ReviewsSpecial Price $18.00 Regular Price $20.00
CPAP Tubing Connector & Adapters For CPAP Machines
During sleep if your movement is restricted, then adding an adapter or a tubing connector can extend the tubing and allow you to sleep in any position. The adapter increases range of movement and helps you breathe better.
A CPAP hose or tubing is used to attach your CPAP machine to your CPAP mask. This connection helps to provide constant and stable air pressure during CPAP therapy. Replace your CPAP hose and tubing at proper intervals to ensure the most effective and enjoyable CPAP therapy.
CPAP Tubing Tips & Resources
Benefits of Using CPAP Humidification and Heated Tubing
CPAP Hose Frequently Asked Questions
How Often Should CPAP Tubing Be Changed?
CPAP hose and tubing can be used safely for up to 1 year. Follow the instructions mentioned in the user manual provided by the manufacturer. This will not only improve your CPAP therapy but will also prolong the lifetime of your CPAP tubing.
What Is A CPAP hose?
A CPAP hose is a cylindrical plastic tube that is used to connect the CPAP mask to the CPAP machine. The CPAP machine compresses the air and passes it through the hose toward the mask. A CPAP hose come in two types:
- Standard CPAP Hose: A standard CPAP hose is almost 6 ft in length and doesn't contain any heating coils. The heated humidifier sends humidified air through the hose to the mask which can cause condensation inside the hose. This happens because the air gradually cools down as it passes through the CPAP hose. This phenomenon is called "rainout."
- Heated CPAP Hose: It is a 6 ft long tube that contains heating coils throughout the hose. It uses electricity to heat those coils. The heated coils prevent the air from cooling down so that condensation doesn't happen.
Can CPAP Tubing Be Used With Any CPAP Mask?
Yes, generally the CPAP tubing is considered universal which means that the CPAP tubing is compatible with any mask and machine. The ResMed AirMini is an exception and only compatible with its own hoses.
How Do You Clean CPAP Tubing?
The outside of the CPAP tube can be cleaned with mild soap and water and the inside of the tube can be cleaned with a tube brush. Run the mild soap and water or vinegar through the inside of the tube and then rinse it. Let it dry completely before using it again.