Cushions & Pillows
The CPAP Shop offers a wide selection of CPAP cushions and pillows for all major CPAP mask manufacturers. These parts help make the use of your CPAP equipment more comfortable and cost-effective. If you need help selecting the correct CPAP mask parts and accessories, please contact us for assistance.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
Items 1-24 of 70
- ResMed F30 Full Face Replacement Cushion2 ReviewsAs low as $54.00
- Fisher & Paykel Evora Full Face Mask Replacement CushionAs low as $54.00
- Dreamwear Full Face Mask Replacement CushionAs low as $28.08
- ResMed AirFit P30i Replacement Nasal PillowsAs low as $34.00
- Respironics DreamWear Replacement Nasal Cushion1 ReviewAs low as $23.00
- ResMed AirFit N30 Replacement Nasal CushionAs low as $34.00
- Respironics DreamWear Replacement Silicone PillowAs low as $34.00
- ResMed N30i Replacement Nasal CushionAs low as $34.00
- Respironics DreamWisp Replacement Nasal CushionAs low as $19.95
- ResMed AirFit N20 Replacement Nasal CushionAs low as $34.00
- ResMed AirFit F20 Replacement Full Face Cushion2 ReviewsAs low as $54.00
- ResMed AirFit P10 ™ Replacement Nasal PillowsAs low as $22.00
- ResMed F30i Replacement Full Face Cushion1 ReviewAs low as $59.00
- Respironics Amara View Replacement CushionAs low as $35.99
- ResMed Swift FX Replacement PillowAs low as $22.00
- Fisher & Paykel Eson 2 Replacement Nasal CushionAs low as $31.00
- ResMed Memory Foam Cushion for AirTouch and AirFit F20 CPAP Masks1 ReviewAs low as $59.00
- Fisher and Paykel Vitera Replacement Full Face CushionAs low as $54.00
- ResMed Mirage FX Replacement CushionAs low as $41.00
- Fisher and Paykel Simplus Replacement Full Face CushionAs low as $49.00
- ResMed Quattro ™ FX Replacement CushionAs low as $57.00
- Fisher&Paykel Replacement Evora Nasal CushionAs low as $25.00
- Fisher & Paykel Replacement Brevida PillowAs low as $25.00
- ResMed Mirage Quattro Replacement Cushion and ClipAs low as $57.00
CPAP Cushions and Pillows Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Extend The Longevity Of CPAP Cushions?
Cleaning CPAP cushions regularly, extends their lifespan and can also reduce the user's exposure to bacteria and mold. It also helps to wash your face each night before starting therapy and always use soapy, warm water to wash your CPAP mask cushions at regular intervals to remove any facial oils and dirt. However, once CPAP cushions are used for more than 3-6 months, the efficiency of your CPAP therapy reduces, so it is important to replace them.
Is There Any Difference Between CPAP Cushions and Pillows?
CPAP cushions and pillows are often mistaken for the same product since they both help improve the fit of the CPAP mask and connect to the mask frame. However, CPAP mask cushions are typically used with full face masks and CPAP pillows are used with nasal pillow masks.
When is the Right Time to Replace CPAP Cushions?
The ideal time to replace CPAP cushions is every three to six months. Cleaning your CPAP equipment at regular intervals and following the replacement suggested schedule improves hygiene, ensures a tight seal and prevents air leaks.