CPAP Mask Frames And Tubing
View as Grid List
- AirFit F20 Elbow1 ReviewSpecial Price $19.50 Regular Price $20.95
- F20 HumidX for AirMini Travel CPAP MachineAs low as $44.00
- Philips Respironics Wisp Nasal CPAP Masks FrameAs low as $25.00
- ResMed Swift ™ FX Short Tube Assembly3 ReviewsSpecial Price $51.00 Regular Price $74.00
- Philips Respironics DreamWisp Mask Frame6 Reviews$42.99
- Respironics DreamWear Mask FrameAs low as $19.00
- ResMed Inlet Tube with Swivel Assembly for Mirage1 ReviewSpecial Price $7.75 Regular Price $16.00
- ResMed Swift ™ LT Short Tube AssemblyDiscontinued
- Swift FX Nano Short Tube AssemblyDiscontinued
- Respironics Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask Tubing With Elbow and Swivel2 ReviewsSpecial Price $25.00 Regular Price $40.00
- ResMed Frame Assembly for Mirage Liberty MaskAs low as $117.00
- Standard - F30i Mask FrameAs low as $67.00
- ResMed Pillow Frame for Swift™ LT9 Reviews$29.99
- ResMed Swift ™ LT Plastic Tube Retainer1 ReviewDiscontinued
- Resmed Mirage Swift Tube Retainers (3 Pack)Discontinued
- ResMed Mirage Quattro™ Full Face Mask FrameAs low as $59.95
CPAP Mask Frames and Tubing Frequently Asked Questions
How Often Should CPAP Tubing Be Replaced?
CPAP tubing accumulates germs and dirt over time increasing your chances of breathing in contaminants from condensation, which can be harmful for your lungs. It is advised to replace your CPAP tubing every three months.
What Are CPAP Mask Frames?
CPAP mask frames hold CPAP cushions and pillows in place. The CPAP mask frame plays a vital role in keeping all elements of CPAP masks intact. It is an integral part of full face masks, nasal masks and nasal pillow masks.
Do You Need a Prescription for CPAP Frames and Tubing?
The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) recognises CPAP supplies as Class II medical devices. Therefore, a prescription is required to purchase CPAP frames and tubing.