Swift FX Headgear and Bella Loops Combo Pack
The ResMed Swift FX series was designed to allow for two different headgear styles. The traditional over the head and behind the head strap, and the newer headgear style that loops behind the ears.
CPAP Mask Parts
- ResMed AirFit P30i Replacement Nasal PillowsAs low as $34.00
- ResMed N30i Replacement Nasal CushionAs low as $34.00
- ResMed F30 Full Face Replacement Cushion2 ReviewsAs low as $54.00
- ResMed F30i Replacement Full Face Cushion1 ReviewAs low as $59.00
- ResMed AirFit P10 ™ Replacement Nasal PillowsAs low as $22.00
- ResMed Quattro ™ FX Replacement CushionAs low as $57.00
- ResMed Mirage Quattro Replacement Cushion and ClipAs low as $57.00
- ResMed Mirage Swift II Replacement PillowAs low as $22.00
- ResMed AirTouch N20 Replacement Nasal CushionAs low as $37.00
- ResMed AirFit N30 Replacement Nasal CushionAs low as $34.00
- ResMed AirFit N20 Replacement Nasal CushionAs low as $34.00
- ResMed AirFit F20 Replacement Full Face Cushion2 ReviewsAs low as $54.00
- ResMed Swift FX Replacement PillowAs low as $22.00
- ResMed Memory Foam Cushion for AirTouch and AirFit F20 CPAP Masks1 ReviewAs low as $59.00
- ResMed Mirage Quattro™ Full Face Mask FrameAs low as $59.95
- ResMed Mirage Liberty™ Replacement Nasal PillowsDiscontinued
- ResMed Mirage Activa LT Replacement Cushion and ClipAs low as $34.00
- ResMed Swift™ LT Replacement Pillow SleeveDiscontinued
- ResMed Mirage Micro™ Replacement Nasal CushionDiscontinued
- ResMed Ultra Mirage ™ Full Face Cushion ClipAs low as $16.75
CPAP Mask Parts And Accessories
Cleaning and taking care of your CPAP mask’s parts and accessories regularly is very important. That’s because CPAP masks contain dirt, oils, and other remnants from your skin. If you replace your mask parts and clean your mask on a regular basis, you can extend the lifetime of your mask by up to 24%! Additionally, people who regularly replaced the parts of their mask were twice as likely to continue with their sleep apnea therapy and stay on track to reach their health goals. The CPAP Shop sells mask parts from all of the top brands on the market.
Frequently Asked Questions About CPAP Mask Parts
What Are The Different Parts Of A CPAP Mask?
The main parts of a CPAP mask are the headgear, frame, and cushion. Other minor parts of a CPAP mask include port caps, valves, clips, replacement pillows, nasal pillows, nasal foam and seal kit, silicon pillow, and many more.
Do I Need a Prescription To Buy Mask Parts?
Before you can purchase a CPAP machine or CPAP parts, having a doctor's prescription is mandatory. If you are suffering from sleep apnea, then doing CPAP therapy is generally safe and one of the most effective ways to cure sleep apnea.
Does The CPAP Shop Provide Customer Service and Assistance for CPAP Mask Parts After Purchase?
After purchasing CPAP mask parts from our online or brick-and-mortar store, The CPAP Shop will continue to give consistent customer service regarding your purchase. We also offer free shipping on all orders over $99 with other additional rewards and benefits. For more questions, contact us at 1-866-414-9700.
Why Does Your CPAP Mask Keep Leaking?
Between your CPAP mask and face, there should be a secure seal. Generally, a seal leak is caused by wetness on the face which causes the mask to slip and break the seal. Leakage can also be caused by an improper fit or too much movement which can bend or pucker the seal. If you notice your mask is consistently leaking, that may be a sign to replace some worn out parts.
Can I Find CPAP Mask Parts At The Brick-and-Mortar Store?
Yes, you can find a brick-and-mortar store which is located at 159 Cooper Rd in West Berlin, New Jersey. The CPAP Shop store is an authorized dealer of top brands for all CPAP mask parts and other inventory including CPAP and BiPAP products.