Devilbiss IntelliPAP series CPAP and Bipap Reusable Foam Filters
For use with the Devilbiss IntelliPAP Series machines: These reusable pollen filters come 2 per pack.
Foam pollen filters are an essential component to your CPAP therapy due to their ability to remove irritating dust and pollen particles from the air.
- IntelliPAP Standard Travel CPAP Machine
- IntelliPAP Standard Plus CPAP Machine with SmartFlex
- IntelliPAP AutoAdjust Travel CPAP Machine with SmartFlex
- IntelliPAP BiLevel S Machine
- IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel Machine
The Foam filter should be checked every 10 days and cleaned as necessary. The filter is located in the rear of the device. Replace the filter every 6 months or sooner if it is damaged. The Foam filter is designed to filter particles larger than 3.0 microns in size. The IntelliPAP MUST have the Foam filter in place during operation.
|Works With Any CPAP||No|
|Clean Mask Tubing||No|