eXciteOSA®: Daytime Therapy for Mild Sleep Apnea
Out of Stock
- 30 Day Risk-free trial
- For mild to moderate sleep apnea
- Daytime therapy - only 20 min/day
If you are a current user, we can help with prescription renewal. SimpleRx is a fast, convenient, and affordable solution.
*This product is not eligible for discounts
eXciteOSA is a new, FDA-approved daytime therapy for mild obstructive sleep apnea and snoring.
How does eXciteOSA treat sleep apnea?
eXciteOSA® targets the root cause of mild OSA and snoring rather than relieving the symptoms. Focusing on muscle function of the tongue, eXciteOSA provides stimulation therapy to strengthen the muscles and prevent the airway tissue from collapsing and causing apneas. Less apneas mean better sleep.
How does eXciteOSA work?
eXciteOSA® is used for 20 minutes, one time a day for 6 weeks, and only twice per week thereafter. It’s clinically proven to reduce mild obstructive sleep apnea and snoring significantly.
The eXciteOSA device is convenient and simple to use:
- The mouthpiece gets positioned onto your tongue.
- The app activates and customizes each therapy session, making this experience unique to you.
- The app tracks your progress and keeps you focused on therapy goals
How long do I continue using eXciteOSA?
A session is equivalent to 20 minutes. In addition, it is recommended that you increase the therapy intensity gradually over the treatment period to ensure that you give the treatment every chance of being effective. Please note that once the initial therapy is finished and to maintain the treatment you need to use the device at least twice a week forever.
Is there any evidence that eXciteOSA treats mild sleep apnea?
When used for 20 minutes, one time each day for 6 weeks, eXciteOSA® has been clinically proven to improve quality of sleep by significantly reducing mild obstructive sleep apnea and snoring.
In a recent study of which 79% of patients responded to therapy, the following improvements were recorded:
- 52% reduction in AHI
- 50% reduction in ODI
- 3.9 point reduction in ESS Score1 Improvement in snoring with the use of eXciteOSA
- Objective Snoring: Patients achieved an average reduction in snoring time of 41% at >40dB
- Subjective snoring: Patient bed partners reported an average snoring reduction of 39%
How often do I need to replace parts?
The mouthpiece is a precision piece of engineering responsible for delivering neuromuscular electrical stimulation targeted primarily at the tongue. It needs to be replaced every 3 months.
Customer Testimonials, from eXciteOSA:
"I have noticed that I feel much sharper throughout the entire day. I'm more rested, I'm less anxious.""This device was really a game changer...It gave me my life back."
30 Day Risk-Free Trial
Try eXciteOSA risk-free for 30 days. If you are not satisfied, contact us for for a full refund.
- eXciteOSA® device
- Control unit
- USB Cable
|Warranty Term||2 Year|
|Heated Hose Option||No|
|Machine Type||Portable Travel CPAP|
|Sound Level||27 dBA|
|Weight - Machine with Humidifier||2.75 lbs|
|Data Storage Content||Yes|
- 3B Lumin CPAP Cleaner For Mask and Accessories16 ReviewsSpecial Price $239.00 Regular Price $299.00
- 3B Lumin UVC Sanitizer Wand System1 ReviewSpecial Price $159.00 Regular Price $199.00