Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 407 Mask & Headgear
- Unique FlexiFit cushion with inner foam to provide secure seal
- Glider Strap connects to headgear for complete stability and comfort
- Stretch headgear with elastic mask seal prevents movement
3D Mask Fit Technology is now available! Reach out to our customer service via chat or phone so we can help show you how this mask will fit your face before you make a purchase.
The Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 407 Mask offers a fully assembled ready to use solution for PAP therapy. A secure seal and extra comfortable headgear make this mask the perfect fit for varied face sizes.
NEW! Softer Silicone Seal
The newly designed frosted silicone Seal offers gentler contact with the skin while ensuring leak-free performance.
Secure Comfort Contours
FlexiFit Cushion provides a secure seal that’s also comfortable. The contoured molding conforms to the bridge of your nose for a soft and flexible fit.
Flexible Headgear Glider Strap
The glider strap Anti-Leak System ensures a stable mask-to-headgear connection that moves with you. No leaks or lose fittings. The perfect mask for active sleepers.
Quiet Diffused Air Design
The innovative bias diffuser utilizes a series of openings to diffuse airflow and reduce noise for a more peaceful sleep for you and your bed partner.
A new elastic headgear design allows for ease of movement throughout the night while maintaining a secure seal no matter the sleeping position.
Fitting Your FlexiFit 407 Mask
- Break the silicone seal's plastic cover.
- Take the FlexiFit 407 mask and spread the Stretchgear™ headgear enough to go over your head comfortably.
- Lightly place the FlexiFit 407 over your nose, then draw the headgear over your head gently.
- Connect the headgear to the Glider™ strap.
- Push the lower straps down the back of your neck as low as you can. Tighten the straps carefully to minimize slack. Connect to the specified pressure CPAP/Bi-Level unit. Tighten the lower straps if necessary to prevent any leaks but never over tighten the straps.
- Unhook the Glider™ strap from the StretchGear™ headgear when you need to take off your FlexiFit 407 mask.
FlexiFit 407 Mask Fitting Tips
The forehead pads should sit gently without your having to pull the top straps too tightly. After carefully securing the top and lower straps, if there are any leaks, move the mask away from the face marginally while the straps are still attached. This will cause air to inflate the silicone seal. Place the mask over your face again.
Cleaning FlexiFit 407
To provide your FlexiFitTM 407 Nasal Mask with continuous protection and comfort, follow these tips:
Before each use of FlexiFit 407 Nasal CPAP mask:
Do not use the mask if damaged. Always check for deterioration before using it.
After each use of FlexiFit 407 CPAP mask:
- Remove the headgear, silicone seal, and the foam cushion from the mask’s foundation.
- Wash the mask base and silicone seal in lukewarm water with some gentle detergent for 10 minutes. Rinse with fresh water.
- Wipe the foam cushion down with a wet towel. The foam cushion should not be soaked in water.
- Leave all materials to dry away from direct sunlight before reassembly.
Before first use of FlexiFit 407 mask:
Wash the Stretchgear™ headgear by hand in lukewarm water and gentle liquid detergent. Do not soak for more than 10 minutes, then rinse in fresh water and allow to air dry away from direct sunlight.
Wash the Stretchgear™ headgear by hand in soapy, lukewarm water. Do not soak for more than 10 minutes, then rinse in fresh water and allow to air dry away from direct sunshine.
- Never soak the FlexiFit 407 mask for more than 10 minutes.
- Do not use a dishwasher to wash the mask.
- Do not use products
- containing antiseptic, alcohol, anti-bacterial agents, chlorine, bleach, or moisturizer to clean the FlexiFit 407.
- Keep the FlexiFit 407 mask away from direct sunlight.
- Failing to follow the above instructions can deteriorate the mask and shorten its life, or damage it.
- If your FlexiFit 407 Nasal mask weakens or breaks, avoid wearing it and quickly attempt to repair it.
|Manufacturer||Fisher & Paykel|
|Cushion Type||Foam and Silicone|
Special Price $48.99 Regular Price $115.00
$85.00 Regular Price $115.00
|Short Description|| |
Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel
|Mouth Breather|| |
|Side Sleeper|| |
|TV Friendly|| |
|For Her|| |
|Facial Hair|| |
|Multiple Sizes|| |
|Cushion Type|| |
Foam and Silicone
|Mask Type|| |
|Latex Free|| |
|Magnetic Clips|| |
|Product Type|| |