React Health Luna G3 BPAP 25A BiPAP Machine
- Lightweight and whisper quiet–under 26 decibels
- Integrated modem and heated tubing
- Preheat feature to warm tubing and reduce rainout
Questions about this product? Call 1-866-414-9700.
If you are a current user, we can help with prescription renewal. SimpleRx is a fast, convenient, and affordable solution.
React Health Luna G3 BiPAP - Overview
*This item is not eligible for further discounts
The React Health (formerly 3B Medical) Luna G3 BPAP has different types of settings and features to make therapy convenient and comfortable. Using integrated technology, the React Health offers an all-in-one BPAP machine for patients managing controlled settings for both inhalation and exhalation.
React Health Luna G3 - Features
- Quieter performance with sound levels reaching less than 26 decibels
- Heated tubing helps keep airflow at the ideal temperature to prevent rainout.
- The Pre-heat feature helps warm up the humidifier water before therapy for optimal comfort.
- A user-friendly interface makes the React Health Luna simple to operate.
- Auto Ramp helps you ease into your therapy with lower pressure settings.
- Accessory and supply reminders help you keep on top of our therapy with essentials.
- At a glance sleep reports and settings can be accessed easily on the display screen.
Luna G3 BPAP 25A BiPAP - Preheat Functionality
While users are getting ready to go to bed, the preheat feature warms the humidifier, making rainout a thing of the past. Rainout causes a damp sensation on the face and condensation to build up in the tube.
React Health Luna G3 - Noise Reduction
The machine has multi-stage noise reduction technology and operates under 26 decibels, which is quieter than a whisper. This allows users and their bed partners to sleep peacefully while still feeling confident that their treatment is working properly and effectively throughout the night.
Small Size Of The Luna G3 BPAP Allows Better Spacing On Nightstand
The machine fits on top of a nightstand, even with its built-in humidifier.
Luna G3 BPAP - Integrated Heated Tubing
The Luna G3 BPAP includes a built-in heated humidification system to allow users to feel comfortable receiving therapy. It produces warm, moisturized air for a better experience through the night. Having the humidification built-in to the device minimizes the size and bulk of the Luna G3 BPAP. The compact design allows it to sit nicely on nightstands or other places around the house. Heated tubing will also be beneficial in BiPAP therapy, as it reduces condensation in the tube to prevent rainout. This device also features humidity control, which allows users to set their preferred temperature settings. The pre-heat feature adds even more comfort, as it lets users warm the water ahead of time so it’s ready when they’re ready for treatment.
Luna G3 BPAP - Auto Ramp
The AutoRamp feature is especially helpful for new users. As they fall asleep, the React Health Luna gradually elevates the air pressure settings to their prescription level so that patients stay CPAP compliant without discomfort. Starting at a lower pressure setting allows patients to breathe more comfortably.
Luna G3 BiPAP - Easy to Use Display
The user-friendly display works for even the most novice of BiPAP patients. Patients can:
- Quickly access commonly used features to customize their settings for unique, comfortable therapy.
- Review accessories and supplies checklist remind users of what they need to keep their therapy on track.
- Manage and see a clock, humidity controls, and temperature controls to make adjustments so they’re getting the best, custom experience.
React Health Luna QR Mobile Application
Available for iPhone, iPad & Android; the React Health Luna QR app lets you take your compliance data with you wherever you go. Once the app has been downloaded to your device; simply scan the iCodeQR that is generated on your Luna G3 device. Within seconds a summary of your compliance data is saved into your app and is accessible whenever you need it!
React Health Luna G3 BPAP - In The Box
- Luna G3 BiPAP 25A Machine
- Power Supply and Cable
- User Manual
We do not accept returns on any CPAP/BiPAP machines. For more information, read our return policy.
|Machine Pressure||4 to 25 cmH2O (in 0.5 cmH2O increments)|
|Warranty Term||2 Year|
|Heated Hose Option||Yes|
|Therapy Modes||CPAP, BiLevel, Auto-BiLevel|
|AC Power||100V - 240V ~, 50Hz / 60 Hz, 2 A|
|Sound Level||26.6 dBA|
|Dimensions - Machine with Humidifier||10.43 in L x 5.71 in W x 4.49 in H|
|Weight - Machine with Humidifier||2.75 lbs|
|Data Storage Content||Yes|
|Water Chamber Capacity||380 mL|