ResMed AirMini Travel CPAP - The Smallest CPAP Machine
The ResMed AirMini Auto Travel CPAP Machine gives you all the comfort and convenience provided by your home auto CPAP in a small, travel-ready package.
Portable Travel CPAP Machines
- ResMed AirMini Travel CPAP - The Smallest CPAP Machine50 Reviews$910.00 Regular Price $999.00
- Transcend Micro Auto Travel CPAP Machine4 Reviews$860.00 Regular Price $1,099.00
- Breas Z2 Auto Travel CPAP Machine6 Reviews
As low as $799.00
- ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine3 Reviews$989.00 Regular Price $2,253.00
- Resvent iBreeze™ APAP Machine5 Reviews$450.00 Regular Price $888.99
- Resvent iBreeze APAP Power Bundle1 Review$799.00 Regular Price $1,298.99
- Resvent iBreeze APAP Sanitizer Bundle1 Review$679.00 Regular Price $1,217.94
- Transcend 3 Auto miniCPAP4 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP Machine36 Reviews
As low as $529.00 Regular Price $889.00
- DreamStation Go Auto Premium Battery Bundle2 Reviews$0.00
- DreamStation Go Auto Premium Bundle1 Review
As low as $749.99 Regular Price $1,348.00
- DreamStation Go Auto Humidifier Bundle18 Reviews
As low as $719.00 Regular Price $1,049.00
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel CPAP Machine3 Reviews
As low as $849.00
- The Somnera All-In Bundle1 ReviewDiscontinued Parts Available
What is a Portable CPAP Machine for Travel?
When it comes to sleep equipment, lightweight and compact are often at the top features on the wishlist. Traditionally, CPAP machines were bulky and heavy and often took up significant space on a user’s bedside table. And if you ever had to spend a night out of the house, packing and taking your machine was a huge inconvenience. Advances in technology now deliver all the features and benefits of a full-sized home unit in some of the smallest CPAP machines on the market today.
These portable, travel-sized CPAP machines continue to grow in popularity for their portability and their power. With features like waterless humidification and optional add-ons like an integrated battery or heated humidifier, there is truly no limit to where you can take your CPAP therapy. Check out this side-by-side comparison of some of the top travel CPAP machines.
While you use a travel CPAP machine, you enjoy comfortable features like:
- Auto Start/Stop
- Auto Ramp
- Exhalation Pressure Relief
As always, if you have any questions about finding the best CPAP machine for you, our knowledgeable customer care team can be reached by chat, by phone at 866.414.9700, or by email at email@example.com.
Tips & Resources For Travel CPAP Machines
Comparison Chart for Travel CPAP Machines
Traveling with CPAP Batteries – In and Outside the USA
How to Choose a Travel CPAP Machine
Best Portable CPAP Machines For Sleep Apnea Treatment
Portable Travel CPAP Machine Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Best Portable CPAP Machines?
To ensure you get the most accurate and effective CPAP therapy possible, select a machine that will be able to fill the prescribed air pressure settings. Additional settings like humidification and battery compatibility should also be taken into consideration to ensure that you stay compliant with your treatment no matter where you go. Here’s our comparison of the Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Auto vs the ResMed AirMini Auto machines.
What is the Smallest Travel CPAP machine on the Market?
Currently, the smallest portable CPAP machine on the market is the ResMed AirMini CPAP Machine. It weighs approximately 10oz and can fit in the palm of your hand. Here’s a review on the ResMed AirMini.
Does Insurance Pay for Travel CPAP Machines?
Most often, insurance providers will not cover the cost of a travel or portable CPAP machine. In these cases, you can go through an insurance DME and pay out of pocket or purchase online with a reputable e-retailer. The benefits of shopping online include competitive pricing, better options, and superior customer service. Learn more about the CPAP Therapy: Insurance vs Online Purchase? here.
What are the Quietest Travel CPAP Machines?
The ResMed AirMini CPAP Machine has a manufacturer rating of 25 dBA, making it the quietest travel CPAP machine on the market. The DreamStation Go Auto CPAP follows closely behind at 30 dBA. Both machines are only slightly louder than a whisper.
How Can I Use the Mini CPAP Machine While Camping?
Portable and travel CPAP machines can be used while camping if plugged into an external power source, such as a generator or a battery. It is possible to go camping and stay off-the-grid with a battery option. Learn more about camping on CPAP therapy.
How Long do Travel CPAP Machines Run on Battery Power?
Most travel CPAP machines are able to run on battery power for approximately 1-2 nights, depending on the machine’s settings. Learn more about CPAP battery options.
What is the Lifespan of a Travel CPAP Machine?
Travel and portable CPAP machines can be used for both everyday use as well as while on-the-go. These CPAP machines can have a device service life of up to 5 years. Learn more about traveling with a CPAP machine.
Can You Use a Travel CPAP Machine All the Time?
Today’s portable machines are compact and lightweight travel as well as efficient and sturdy enough for regular use. However, they need to be cared for as instructed. Note: Using a travel device for daily use may result in a shorter device service life than if it only used on occasion. Learn more about both the DreamStation Go Auto and the ResMed AirMini Auto devices.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Travel CPAP Machines?
- Travel CPAP machines are smaller, making travel more convenient with easy access to your oxygen therapy while on the move.
- Even at smaller sizes, Travel CPAP machines have great features and quiet operation so you can get restful sleep while traveling.
- Most portable CPAP machines come with various innovative features ideal for light sleepers.
- Travel CPAP machines are also easy to use and accessible.
Get More Information About Portable CPAP Machines
Respironics DreamStation Go vs ResMed AirMini Travel CPAP