Philips Respironics DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced Machine
Discontinued Parts Available
- Home and portable CPAP unit in one
- Integrated modem for improved connected care including no-touch support
- Advanced comfort features including Ramp Plus, humidification and heated tube temperature
- 22% smaller and 16% lighter than a leading competitor
Questions about this product? Call 1-866-414-9700.
If you are a current user, we can help with prescription renewal. SimpleRx is a fast, convenient, and affordable solution.
Please note this item IS NOT eligible for further discounts.
Philips Respironics DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP - Overview
Philips DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced is designed with your comfort and ease in mind.
- 22% smaller than a leading competitor and 29% smaller than the original DreamStation
- 16% lighter than a leading competitor and 32.5% lighter than a DreamStation (with power supply included)
- Integrated cell modem and BlueTooth
- Color touchscreen
- Integrated humidifier
- Ramp Plus allows you to pick up a starting pressure that is comfortable for falling asleep.
- Three comfort settings are adjustable while therapy is running: Ramp Plus, humidification, and (optional) heated tube.
- Great for those who are uncomfortable falling asleep to higher pressures, Ramp Plus allows control over the ramp pressure. Specify the pressure you’d like the machine to provide during the ramp period, and when it completes it will start normal therapy pressures. If an event occurs during the ramp period that requires higher pressure, the machine will increase automatically.
Integrated Built-In Humidifier
Unlike other machines where the addition of a humidifier can make the system much bulkier and unfriendly to travel with, the built-in humidifier component of the DreamStation 2 maintains it’s overall manageable footprint so that humidification doesn’t have to be sacrificed when traveling.
Compact Design Allows for Everyday Use - Anywhere
With a decreased footprint and weight compared to the original DreamStation, the DreamStation 2 Auto is designed to be used every night, no matter if you’re home or on the road. Keep it on your nightstand at home, or tuck it away in your travel bag to stay on top of your therapy on the go.
Utilizing a popular feature of the DreamStation Go machine, the DreamStation 2 Auto utilizes an intuitive color touchscreen to navigate menus and settings. From the new Ramp Plus settings to humidity levels and therapy data, it’s all available at the swipe of a finger.
- Integrated cell modem with simplified Bluetooth
- Pairing allows for remote setup, configuration and data access
- Prescription modifications can be made on demand
- Performance Check allows for remote troubleshooting
Micro-flexible 12mm heated tube:
- This 12mm tubing is Philips’ smallest diameter tubing, providing comparable comfort but taking up less space than traditional tubing.
Smart auto and advanced algorithms:
- Using proprietary algorithms, pressure is automatically adjusted to custom treatment needs. The goal is to treat AHIs at lower pressures.
|4-20 cm H2O
|Weight - Machine
|Heated Hose Option
|Dimensions - Machine
|10.78" L x 6.24" W x 3.34" H
|Weight - Machine with Humidifier
|Data Storage Content
|Water Chamber Capacity