Shielded DC Power Cord System for Respironics DreamStation/DreamStation 2
- For use with all DreamStation CPAP/BiPAP models
- Includes alligator clips for use with battery
- Power your machine from the car, RV, boat, etc.
The Philips Respironics 12 Volt DC Power Cable System allows you to power your DreamStation or DreamStation 2 machine from an external 12-volt power source such as a cigarette lighter socket or a deep cycle marine battery. The DreamStation can connect directly to a battery using the included alligator style cord and attaching the DC cord to that. Because the 2 cords can separated, this system gives you the option of plugging the DreamStation into a cigarette lighter power socket, or connecting to a stand alone battery.
The DC cord was designed to power the machine with or without the optional heated humidifier and heated tube. Please note that battery run times will decrease if also powering the heated humidifier and heated tube. The most efficient way to increase battery run times is to just power the CPAP or BiPAP. Please contact us with any battery related questions.
This 12 Volt DC Power Cable System is compatible with the following Machines:
|Works With Any CPAP||No|
|Clean Mask Tubing||No|
- Respironics Brand Foam Filters for DreamStation CPAP and BiPAP Machines8 ReviewsSpecial Price $3.99 Regular Price $6.95
- Respironics DreamStation Water Chamber7 ReviewsSpecial Price $18.95 Regular Price $24.89
- Replacement Heated Tube for Respironics DreamStation & DreamStation 218 ReviewsSpecial Price $31.00 Regular Price $50.00