Q-lite Universal In-Line Muffler for CPAP Machines
- Designed to work with all CPAP machines
- Reduces sound levels and acoustic noise generated by CPAP machines
- Compact and lightweight
Free Shipping Over $99
Introducing the Q-Lite CPAP Muffler
Reduce CPAP Tubing & Machine Noise
- The Q-lite is a unique inline adapter with short tube that fits between your CPAP Machine and your breathing tube. A foam baffling layer inside the QLite reduces perceived sound levels and acoustic noises.
Lightweight, Compact & Convenient
- The Q-lite CPAP Muffler is about 5 inches long and the short tube is 8 inches long. It is easy to attach and detach from your sleep therapy device.
Compatible with all CPAP Machines
- Q-lite is designed to work with all CPAP machines including those from Human Design Medical, Somnetics, Philips Respironics, ResMed, Fisher & Paykel, Devilbiss Healthcare, and more. Q-lite can be used with standard tubing, performance tubing and slim tubing; however because the Q-lite Short Tube needs to attach to your machine at the air outlet port, it cannot be used with most heated tubing systems. In addition it cannot be used with ResMed’s AirMini unless a Zephair Adapter is used with standard tubing.
- Q-lite can be used with heated humidifiers as long as the Q-lite is disassembled each day and allowed to dry completely before the next use.
Easy to Install & Maintain
- Q-lite attaches to your CPAP machine's outlet port via the included short tube. Together the Q-lite and short tube provide a lightweight, flexible, adaptive connection that won't kink or pull on your standard CPAP tubing or mask. For full usage and care instructions please review the user manual that came with your Q-lite.
|Works With Any CPAP||No|
|Clean Mask Tubing||No|
|Dimensions||The Q-lite CPAP Muffler is 5 inches long and the short tube is 8 inches long|
Write a Review