ResMed AirFit N10 Nasal CPAP Mask Assembly Kit
- Revitalizes your mask without having to spend extra money purchasing the complete mask.
- Includes everything except the headgear.
- Available in three sizes: Small, Standard, and Wide.
This ResMed N10 Nasal CPAP Mask Assembly Kit Includes:
- Mask Frame
- Short Tube
ResMed AirFit N10 Nasal CPAP Mask - Overview
The AirFit N10 delivers effortless performance, comfort, and visual freedom, in a user-friendly design. The under-eye frame provides a clear line of sight, while the Spring Air cushion fits comfortably on your face and provides an optimal seal. It’s also convenient to wear, with new EasyClick self-aligning headgear clips.
ResMed AirFit N10 Nasal Mask - Features
- With minimal parts, an intuitive key-clip cushion, and EasyClick self-aligning headgear clips, it’s easy to use and reassemble.
- The modified dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion delivers a comfortable, high-performance seal.
- The optional SoftEdge™ headgear features slimmed-down straps for greater comfort and fewer facial marks.
- Circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away for a peaceful sleeping environment.
- Its compact design and sleek under-eye frame provide a clear line of sight.
Comfortable: The Spring Air™ cushion fits comfortably on your face and the SoftEdge™ headgear features slimmed-down straps for maximum comfort and fewer facial marks. Circular diffused venting directs exhaled air away from you and your partner — creating a quiet, peaceful sleeping environment.
Visual freedom: With a compact design and sleek frame that’s positioned underneath the eyes, the AirFit N10 provides unrestricted vision. You can read or watch TV — even wear glasses — while your therapy ramps up.
Stable seal: The Spring Air cushion is designed to provide you with a comfortable seal as you move during sleep. The lightweight, durable flexi-tube is integrated directly into the frame, so it easily accommodates 360° movement without compromising the seal.
Magnetic Headgear Clips: The AirFit N10 has headgear clips with built-in magnets, making it simple to add or remove the headgear from the frame. The clips have a lip on one side to keep the magnets from sliding off while the mask is in use.
Exhalation Venting: The exhalation ports are circular which ensures the air will be directed in multiple directions so as to not disturb bed partners or the user.
©ResMed 2010 Used with Permission to all WebPages with ResMed pictures
|Custom Label Image