ResMed AirSense™ 10 CPAP Water Chamber
Resmed Airsense 10 Humidifier Chamber
If you have a dry mouth or nasal passages after a night of CPAP therapy, you should try to include humidification in your regimen. Adding humification to the ResMed AirSense 10 integrated humidifier is as simple as filling this water chamber and connecting it to the machine.
How Much Water Does The AirSense 10 Water Chamber Hold?
With a water capacity of 380 mL, the ResMed AirSense 10 Humidifier Water Chamber should never need to be refilled during the night. If you run out of water in the middle of your session, your humidifier settings may need to be modified. These may be accessible via the ResMed AirSense 10's "My Options" menu. If water remains in the chamber after a night of CPAP therapy, remove it, and thoroughly clean the chamber before refilling and restarting therapy.
How To Clean The ResMed AirSense 10 Humidifier Water Chamber
When using humidification for CPAP, a clean water chamber is essential. Water chambers may accumulate bacteria, germs, and mold that can infect the lungs and cause illness if not properly managed. After therapy, we recommend removing the water and rinsing the chamber on a daily basis. Wash the water chamber once a week with warm water and a light detergent. Remove any excess water and allow it to air dry before reattaching it to your CPAP machine.
Please keep in mind that this water chamber is not dishwasher safe. The recommended washing includes weekly hand washing of the ResMed AirSense 10 water chamber with warm water and mild detergent. Allow it to dry completely, away from direct sunshine and/or heat. It should be replaced every 3-6 months on average. For complete instructions, consult the user handbook that comes with the device.
Using The ResMed AirSense 10 Humidifier Water Chamber
- Fill the tank with water up to the maximum fill line. The humidifier or therapeutic equipment may sustain damage if you overfill the tank. If the water tank is overfilled and the tank lid is closed, water might seep out of the tank intake (placed on the tank's side).
- Before detaching the hose from the tank outlet, ensure there is no water in it. Water might leak from the hose and into the machine.
- Fill the tank with only room-temperature bottled water. No pollutants or additives should be added to the water in order to keep both your airway and the water tank from being harmed.
- Before transferring the humidifier base, remove the chamber, dump all of the water, and refill the empty tank.
- When the tank is inside the humidifier, never fill it.
- To avoid spillage, do not unplug the humidifier from the CPAP treatment unit while there is water in the tank. Separate the water tank from the humidifier before unplugging the treatment unit.
- Never turn on the humidifier without first installing the water tank. Set the humidifier number to zero if there is no water in the water tank.
- Before removing the water tank, the humidifier door must be left open. Make sure the humidifier door latches are open before emptying the water tank. If there is water in the tank, never move the humidifier.
What Heated Humidifiers Work with this AirSense 10 Water Chamber?
This humidifier water chamber can be used with any of the following ResMed CPAP/BiPAP machines:
AirSense 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
AirSense 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
|Warranty Term||90 Day|
|Water Chamber Capacity||380 mL|
|Works With Any CPAP||No|
|Clean Mask Tubing||No|
- ResMed AirSense 10 Auto for Her - A CPAP Machine for HerDiscontinued Parts Available
- AirSense/AirCurve 10 Essential Parts Bundle$71.99 Regular Price $73.00