ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
- Built-in heated humidifier
- Care Check-In feature for free coaching and assistance
- User-friendly with large start/stop button
- 30-day risk-free trial
If you are a current user, we can help with prescription renewal. SimpleRx is a fast, convenient, and affordable solution.
NEW ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
*This item is not eligible for further discounts.
Try the ResMed AirSense 11 Auto risk-free for 30 Days!
If you are not 100% satisfied you can return the machine for a full refund.
ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine - Overview
The new ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine has a heated humidifier that lets CPAP users enjoy all the features of an auto-adjusting CPAP pressure machine with an integrated heated humidifier. The integrated heated humidifier delivers moisturized air for the prevention of CPAP side effects, comfortable use, and the best possible CPAP therapy with patient support and advanced detection features to recognize sleep apnea. In addition to these features, the ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP machine also comes with digital health technology that helps to provide effective CPAP therapy.
ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP - Key Features
- Use the ResMed MyAir application for a personal CPAP therapy assistant, which helps the user with the assembly and setup of their CPAP equipment through its voice-guided video instructions.
- The Care Check-In Feature asks CPAP users questions within the first month of their CPAP therapy and connects them with the required coaching and support related to their CPAP therapy problems.
- With the accessibility of software upgrades, CPAP users can receive direct maintenance and feature updates.
- Get an easily accessible touchscreen display for convenient use of the AirSense 11 CPAP machine.
- Get advanced event detection that recognizes central sleep apnea, Cheyne-Stokes respiration, and respiratory effort-related arousal to deliver valuable insights beneficial for your physician.
- The remote assist feature of AirSense 11 lets you access and change the settings of your device remotely and also get access to your nightly therapy data. Your sleep data from the Care Check-In responses will be available in the AirView to easily monitor your CPAP therapy progress.
- Use the simple Start/ Stop button on the ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine to turn your CPAP therapy On and Off with a convenient single tap.
- The quiet Easy breath motor creates a suitable sleep environment.
- The AirSense 11 Auto CPAP machine has an integrated light sensor to regulate the brightness of the CPAP machine’s display as per your surroundings.
- The AutoRamp feature helps sleep apnea patients to start in the low CPAP pressure setting and then increase to their desired CPAP pressure setting for peaceful sleep.
- The Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) feature assists to regulate your CPAP pressure settings at the time of both inhalation and exhalation for a pleasant breathing experience.
- The AirSense 11 AutoSet response helps individuals with high-pressure sensitivity and provides slower pressure increases for a restful sleep.
- With the assistance of the ClimateControl feature, the integrated heated humidifier within the AirSense 11 CPAP machine can be regulated both automatically and manually.
- Enjoy and access the same CPAP therapy modes that you get with the AirSense 10 AutoSet and AutoSet for her.
ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine - In The Box
- AirSense 11 Machine with integrated heated humidifiers
- AirSense 11 Water Chamber
- Power Supply
- Travel Bag
ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine - CPAP Therapy
ResMed AirSense 11 provides an easier approach to CPAP therapy. ResMed designed this device to make starting sleep apnea therapy and sticking with it easier and more convenient than ever before. The enhanced digital health technology makes it simpler to begin therapy for the first time, adjust to your pressure setting, and stay CPAP compliant long term. ResMed took the best features of the AirSense 11’s predecessor, The AirSense 10, and added even more useful features.
AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine - Design
The sleek and modern design of this machine will not be an eyesore on a user’s nightstand. It is only 10 inches long and weighs just 2.5 pounds. Although compact and lightweight, this machine still delivers excellent therapy that users can rely on throughout the night.
ResMed AirSense 11 CPAP Machine - Integrated Heated Humidifier
The integrated heated humidifier is also something to note on this device. It can be controlled manually or automatically with the Climate Control feature. The ResMed ClimateLine tube maintains a warm temperature from the machine to your mask to deliver the most efficient and effective air. A heated humidifier like the one built into the AirSense 11 will help to eliminate rainout, which occurs when heated air cools in a user’s tubing and reaches their mask as water, causing them to get a damp face.
AirSense 11 CPAP Machine - Algorithms Used
The AirSense 11 includes both the AutoSet and AutoSet for Her algorithms, which are among the most clinically published in the field of sleep-disordered breathing. It works to automatically adjust to each patient’s therapy pressure as their needs change – hourly, nightly and from season to season – to deliver the patient’s ideal lowest therapy pressure.
ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine - Display
The full-color and big touchscreen display make navigating to all of your sleep settings easier. This touchscreen display replaces the smaller screen and navigation dial the Airsense 10 had, making room for this larger display for users to have an easier experience viewing and managing all of their sleep settings. This device also features a large Start/Stop button to easily help users turn on and off their CPAP therapy.
AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine - Care Check-In
The AirSense 11 features Care Check-In, which is a feature designed to guide patients through setup, check in on their progress, and provide tailored support content to help them self-resolve common therapy challenges. This will help users increase their comfort and compliance when using this machine to make sure they are getting the most out of their therapy.
ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine - MyAir App
There is also a Personal Therapy Assistant feature via ResMed’s app, MyAir, that will improve a user and their doctor’s communication regarding CPAP sleep data, therapy, and much more. MyAir is an online support program and app that uses data from a patient’s machine to let them know how they slept the night before. Coupled together, the Care Check-In and Personal Therapy Assistant features provide tailored coaching tips and encouragement for all users to help continue their therapy. To learn more about ResMed’s app, MyAir, read this blog post.
Advanced therapy support features of AirSense 11 Auto CPAP Machine
AirSense 11 is equipped with enhanced digital health technology designed to make starting, acclimating, and adhering to therapy easier and more convenient for your patients. It combines our trusted therapy modes with digital support features designed to simplify equipment setup and therapy acclimation and provide tailored support and coaching to help them self-resolve common therapy issues.
Airsense 11 CPAP Machine has a Clinically Proven Algorithm
AirSense 11 includes both the AutoSet and AutoSet for Her algorithms, which are among the most clinically published in the field of sleep-disordered breathing. It works to automatically adjust to each patient's therapy pressure as their needs change – hourly, nightly and from season to season – to deliver the patient's ideal lowest therapy pressure.
Airsense 11 CPAP Machine - Seamless Removal Of Environmental Particles
The ResMed AirSense 11 disposable air filter removes environmental particles to deliver clean and fresh air during therapy.
ResMed Airsense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine - Modern Design
The AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP machine includes a sleek, touch screen design making it easier to interact with and operate during CPAP therapy.
ResMed Airsense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine - Over The Air Software Updates
With the help of cellular and wireless connectivity of the ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP machine, you automatically receive software updates and send CPAP therapy data while connected to cellular data or a wifi network. The ResMed Airsense 11 CPAP Machine software updates will let you get access to security patches, bug fixes (if any) and feature expansions which can even extend the longevity of your CPAP machine.
What Are Air Solutions For the ResMed Airsense 11 CPAP?
AirSense 11 CPAP is supported by Air Solutions, a comprehensive set of tools proven to help patients acclimate and adhere to therapy – such as ResMed AirView, our remote monitoring platform, and myAir, our patient engagement app. When used together, these digital health technologies have been shown to increase 90-day CMS-defined therapy compliance to 87% vs 70% monitoring with AirView alone. myAir...
What Are Some Tips For ResMed AirSense 11 New Users?
If you are new to the AirSense 11, follow these instructions for first time users:
- Connect your CPAP hose to your machine and mask to ensure that the connection is tight.
- Connect the power cord to the power supply, then to the wall outlet, and finally connect the cord to your CPAP machine.
- Start your CPAP therapy by sliding the button on the top.
How Do You Clean A CPAP Hose?
First, mix mild soap with water and fully immerse your hose in the solution. Scrub with a brush to remove any accumulation of any unwanted substances within your CPAP hose. Rinse your hose with clean water until all unwanted substances and soapy residue are removed. Last, hang it to dry.
What Are Some Tips For Using CPAP Humidifiers?
- Fill the water chamber up to the max fill line before use.
- Let the water cool down for ten minutes prior to usage.
How Loud Is The ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine?
According to the documentation from the supplier, if the ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP machine is used with a CPAP water chamber, then it produces a sound of about 27 dBA
|Machine Type||Standard CPAP, Auto-Adjusting CPAP, Portable Travel CPAP|
|Therapy Modes||CPAP, APAP|
|Sound Level||27 dB(A)|
|Dimensions - Machine with Humidifier||10.21 in L x 3.72 in W x 5.45 in H|
|Weight - Machine||2.29 lbs|
|Weight - Machine with Humidifier||2.5|
|Water Chamber Capacity||325ml|
|Warranty Term||2 Year|
|Heated Hose Option||Yes|
|AC Power||AC input range: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.0A|
|Data Storage Content||Yes|
$1,199.00 Regular Price $2,253.00
| ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier || |
$575.00 Regular Price $888.99
|Short Description|| || |
|Machine Type|| |
Standard CPAP, Auto-Adjusting CPAP, Portable Travel CPAP
Auto-Adjusting CPAP, Portable Travel CPAP
|Sound Level|| |
|Warranty Term|| |
|Dimensions - Machine|| |
4.57” x 10.04” X 5.91”
|Dimensions - Machine with Humidifier|| |
10.21 in L x 3.72 in W x 5.45 in H
10.04" L x 4.57" W x 5.9" H
9.4" x 7" x 5"
|Weight - Machine|| |
|Weight - Machine with Humidifier|| |
|Machine Pressure|| |
4-20 cm H2O
|Data Storage Content|| |
|Water Chamber Capacity|| |
|Altitude Compensation|| |
|Leak Compensation|| |
|Battery Option|| |
|Exhalation Relief|| |
|DC Capable|| |
|Heated Hose Option|| |
|FAA Compliant|| |
|Therapy Modes|| |
CPAP and Auto-CPAP
|Auto Start|| |
|Auto Stop|| |
|AC Power|| |
AC input range: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.0A
Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)