ResMed AirTouch N20 For Her Nasal CPAP Mask
ResMed AirTouch N20 For Her Nasal CPAP Mask
- Contours to female facial features
- Magnetic clips for easy mask removal
- Quick release elbow for short tube
3D Mask Fit Technology is now available! Reach out to our customer service via chat or phone so we can help show you how this mask will fit your face before you make a purchase.
The ResMed AirTouch N20 Nasal CPAP Mask provides a special fit, with memory foam cushions that adapt to the contours of a female face for a more personalized fit. No need to worry about adjustments with the four points of contact the headgear provides, as well as the flexible frame that helps create a stable seal that lasts all night. Plus, the AirTouch N20 frame can be used with either AirTouch N20 memory foam or AirFit N20 silicone cushions.
Memory Foam Conforms to Female Face Shapes
The memory foam cushions featured on the ResMed AirTouch series of masks provide unparalleled comfort while still maintaining a strong, durable seal. The AirTouch N20 For Her offers three cushion sizes – small, medium, and large – perfect for any face shape or size. The memory foam cushion is slightly slimmer, adding to the comfort that the mas provides. Keep in mind, however, that memory foam cushions should be replaced after approximately one month of use.
Simple Magnetic Clips
As with all masks in the ResMed AirFit and AirTouch families, the AirTouch N20 For Her provides users with simple, easy-to-use magnetic clips to either secure or remove the mask. To put the CPAP mask on, simply disconnect one of the magnets on the lower strap and slide the mask over your head, ensuring the cushion lines up properly with the nose bridge. Next, connect the magnet and make sure the mask sits comfortably on your face by adjusting the headgear straps accordingly.
An Easy Remove Elbow Connector
When you want to take off your CPAP tube without removing your mask, you can disconnect at the elbow joint. The quick release lets you slip in and out of your therapy quickly, if you need to get up in the middle of the night.
Cleaning & Maintenance of ResMed AirTouch N20 For Her
It is important to always maintain a clean CPAP mask and machine. Damaged or dirty CPAP equipment may negatively impact compliance, as well as the effectiveness of therapy.
Replacing cushions and headgear when they become worn out or damaged is one of the most critical things you can do. ResMed AirTouch memory foam cushions should be replaced after a month while headgear can last for up to six months before becoming too stretched out.
To properly clean the ResMed AirTouch N20 For Her:
- Submerge the short tube in warm soapy water daily. Rinse thoroughly and air dry before reassembling
- The headgear and frame should be cleaned weekly
- Do not submerge the N20 cushion or use any household cleaners. To clean, use a CPAP mask wipe on the exterior of the cushion regularly
Removing AirTouch N20 Mask for Her
- Twist and pull all magnetic clips free from the frame .
- Pull the mask back over your head and away from your face.
Reassembling AirTouch N20 CPAP Mask for Her
- Place the cushion in the frame and push it in. The cushion can only be inserted one way due to the form of the structure.
- Loop the upper headgear straps into the frame holes from the inside, with the ResMed mark on the headgear facing outside and upright. To lock them, fold them over.
Disassembling ResMed AirTouch N20 for Her
Disconnect the device air tubing from the short tube if the mask is attached to the device.
- Remove the upper headgear straps from the frame by undoing the fastening tabs. Maintain the adhesive loops on the lower headgear straps.
- Click the side button and push the elbow away from the mask to remove it.
- Place your thumb over the side slot to hold the frame. Remove the cushion from the frame by pulling it away from the frame.
Tips for AirTouch N20 Nasal Mask For Her
Only use the mask for CPAP or bilevel equipment recommended by a practitioner or respiratory therapist, and keep the vent holes clear. Do not use the mask unless the system is switched on. As soon as the mask is in place, check to see if the system is providing air. CPAP and bilevel systems are designed to work with special masks (or connectors) that have vent holes that enable air to escape continuously out of the mask. When the device is turned on and working well, the exhaled air is flushed out of the mask vent holes by fresh air from the device. When the system is not in use, though, the mask will not have enough fresh air, and the exhaled air can be rebreathed. In certain cases, rebreathing exhaled air for more than a few minutes will result in suffocation. This is the case for the majority of modes.
Your New AirTouch Nasal mask will include:
|Product Name For Bundle||AirTouch N20 For Her Nasal Mask|
|Cushion Type||Memory Foam|
$98.00 Regular Price $102.00
As low as $94.00 Regular Price $99.00
|Short Description|| |
|Mouth Breather|| |
|Side Sleeper|| |
|TV Friendly|| |
|For Her|| |
|Facial Hair|| |
|Multiple Sizes|| |
|Cushion Type|| |
|Mask Type|| |
|Latex Free|| |
|Magnetic Clips|| |