ResMed Mirage Activa™ LT Nasal Mask
ResMed Mirage Activa™ LT Nasal Mask
- Quieter mask performance
- Soft, pliable cushions for comfort and fit
- Fits unique facial shapes with ease
3D Mask Fit Technology is now available! Reach out to our customer service via chat or phone so we can help show you how this mask will fit your face before you make a purchase.
Based on the design of the Mirage Activa, the ResMed Mirage Activa™ LT Nasal Mask is a lightweight nasal mask with a soft cushion for lasting comfort. The Activa LT uses MicroDial tension to help you achieve a secure fit without having to constantly adjust headgear. With just one hand, users can make adjustments to their masks, maintaining an all-night seal.
The ResMed Mirage Activa LT Nasal Mask blends custom fit and convenience with a new lightweight ActiveCell pillow that adjusts to different sleeping positions and pressures during the night, making it the only mask you'll ever need.
Designed to meet the needs of any patient for a relaxing, trouble-free night's sleep, the Mirage Activa LT's cushion stretches and contracts to handle movement and therapy pressure shifts during the night. It uses ResMed's upgraded ActiveCellTM technology. The effect is a mask that offers a soft, stable seal as well as complex leak protection that is convenient to use for both clinicians and patients.
A Long-Lasting, Secure Seal
The dual wall cushion included with the Mirage Activa LT creates a comfortable, long-lasting seal by inflating with air when CPAP pressure is initiated. The cushions are available in small, medium, and large sizes and conform to any face shape. By leaving some slack in the headgear straps, users can further adjust their seal with the MicroDial adjustment on the forehead.
Quiet, Diffused Air
Thanks to the improved design of the mask, the ResMed Mirage Activa LT is roughly 50% less quiet than its predecessor. Diffuser vents located on the elbow of the mask allow exhaled air to vent out, reducing back pressure noise. This provides a quieter CPAP experience for both the user and the bed partner.
Clear Field of Vision
The low-profile design of the Mirage Activa LT mask gives users a clear field of vision for watching TV or reading while using your mask. Thanks to the shape and design of the mask, it is ideal for individuals with facial hair.
Fewer Mask Parts for Fast and Easy Assembly
With fewer parts to this mask, you can easily assemble and disassemble your mask for cleaning. CPAP masks and cushions should be cleaned daily, while headgear can be cleaned on a weekly basis. Use CPAP mask wipes or warm soapy water to maintain your equipment and allow parts to completely air dry before reassembling. Avoid using damaged or worn-out parts, as they may negatively impact the effectiveness of your therapy. If parts are damaged, replace them immediately and consider always having spare parts on hand.
Compact ActiveCell Technology
Although conventional masks rely on headgear friction to create a seal, ResMed's ActiveCell cushion is an inflatable chamber that expands and contracts automatically to create a gentle sealing power.
The Mirage Activa LT's dual-wall cushion isn't just for active sleepers; it helps ensure an efficient and supportive seal for all patients and pressure ranges.
- Auto-seals: Inflatable cushion locks to face with little to no headgear strain, improving relaxation and compliance.
- Minimal sealing force: ActiveCell instantly inflates for a fast seal that helps reduce leaks at night.
- Self-adjusts: For a stress-free night, it accommodates a number of sleeping positions and pressure conditions.
- Auto-stabilizing: For an uninterrupted cover, the cushion decouples movement from the mask to the face.
Benefits Of ResMed Mirage Activa LT Nasal Mask with Headgear
ResMed Mirage Activa LT Provides Personalized Fit and Comfort
- Mirage dual-wall cushion with new lightweight ActiveCell technology offers a supportive seal which allows for more sleeping configurations and pressure variations.
- Decreases facial markings by automatically adjusting for variations in headgear stress.
- With the simple one-handed adjustment, the MicroFit dial fine-tunes fit to accommodate each user's profile.
- The deep mask frame allows for a wider variety of nasal structures.
ResMed Mirage Activa LT is Quiet and Streamlined
- 49 percent quieter than Mirage Activa
- Unique concept diffuses air softly and gently for better support for patient and bed companion
- Increased range of view with slender frame build and lightweight cushion
ResMed Mirage Activa LT is Intuitively easy
- Fewer mask sections for quick washing and assembly
- ActiveCell instantly seals and adjusts, minimizing fitting time
First-time fit for more users
- When the MicroFit dial and dual-wall cushion are combined with the latest lightweight ActiveCell technology, a seamless fit for a variety of facial architectures is achieved—the first time, every time.
- Over 91 percent of consumers can be accommodated with three cushion styles.
Customer satisfaction and compliance
- Fewer mask pieces for easy and intuitive integration and disassembly
- Increased therapy acceptance by simple and accurate first-time fit
- Minimal headgear stress facilitates long-term relaxation and enforcement
Cleaning the ResMed Mirage Activa LT at Home
Daily/After Each Use
- Facial oils should be removed from the cushion to improve the ResMed Mirage Activa LT seal.
- Hand-wash the ResMed Mirage Activa LT mask with gentle soap and warm water.
- Air dry all components out of direct sunlight after thoroughly rinsing them with water.
Hand-wash the headgear with warm, soapy water
- When a mask component displays signs of degradation (cracking, tears, etc. ), the mask component should be removed and replaced.
- Do not bind flexible PVC items (e.g., PVC tubing) to any portion of this mask directly. Flexible PVC includes elements that can damage the mask's materials and cause splitting or fracturing of the components.
- ResMed Ultra Mirage Replacement HeadgearAs low as $13.25 Regular Price $16.99
- ResMed Mirage Nasal CPAP Mask Forehead Support3 Reviews$19.00
- Resmed Detachable Elbow Hose Swivel6 Reviews$14.00
- ResMed Mirage Activa LT Replacement Cushion and ClipAs low as $31.00
- ResMed Mirage MicroFit Dial$17.50
- Respironics Performance CPAP Tubing, 6FT39 ReviewsSpecial Price $9.89 Regular Price $39.99
- Respironics SlimLine System One Performance CPAP Tubing - 15mm12 ReviewsSpecial Price $13.00 Regular Price $14.50
The Activa LT, like any other mask, can be used with any CPAP machine. Standard CPAP tubing is used to connect the CPAP machine to the Mask.
The ResMed Activa LT Mask is considered a Nasal mask. The cushion only covers the nose, it is much more narrow than a typical nasal mask. The mask does not cover your mouth. The mask provides the comfort of a nasal pillow mask without the irritation of a nasal cannula.
Although it is difficult for a mask seal to remain leak free while sleeping on your side, the active style cushion makes it much easier.
Beards and mustaches do present a challenge to CPAP masks. But because of its Active style pliable cushion, it will do a better job staying leak free than many other masks.
Yes, the Activa LT is a traditional style nasal mask that will extend from the bridge of the nose to just above the top lip.
Yes. In fact, the Activa LT mask was designed to handle pressures up to a level of 20.
$83.00 Regular Price $121.00
As low as $89.00 Regular Price $115.00
|Short Description|| |
|Mouth Breather|| |
|Side Sleeper|| |
|TV Friendly|| |
|For Her|| |
|Facial Hair|| |
|Multiple Sizes|| |
|Cushion Type|| |
|Mask Type|| |
|Latex Free|| |
|Magnetic Clips|| |