ResMed Mirage Activa™ LT Nasal Mask
- Quieter mask performance
- Soft, pliable cushions for comfort and fit
- Fits unique facial shapes with ease
3D Mask Fit Technology is now available! Reach out to our customer service via chat or phone so we can help show you how this mask will fit your face before you make a purchase.
ResMed Mirage Activa™ LT Nasal Mask - Overview
Based on the design of the Mirage Activa, the ResMed Mirage Activa™ LT Nasal Mask is a lightweight nasal mask with a soft cushion for lasting comfort. The Activa LT uses MicroDial tension to help you achieve a secure fit without having to constantly adjust headgear. With just one hand, users can make adjustments to their masks, maintaining an all-night seal.
The ResMed Mirage Activa LT Nasal Mask blends custom fit and convenience with a new lightweight ActiveCell pillow that adjusts to different sleeping positions and pressures during the night, making it the only mask you'll ever need.
Designed to meet the needs of any patient for a relaxing, trouble-free night's sleep, the Mirage Activa LT's cushion stretches and contracts to handle movement and therapy pressure shifts during the night. It uses ResMed's upgraded ActiveCellTM technology. The effect is a mask that offers a soft, stable seal as well as complex leak protection that is convenient to use for both clinicians and patients.
A Long-Lasting, Secure Seal
The dual wall cushion included with the Mirage Activa LT creates a comfortable, long-lasting seal by inflating with air when CPAP pressure is initiated. The cushions are available in small, medium, and large sizes and conform to any face shape. By leaving some slack in the headgear straps, users can further adjust their seal with the MicroDial adjustment on the forehead.
Quiet, Diffused Air
Thanks to the improved design of the mask, the ResMed Mirage Activa LT is roughly 50% less quiet than its predecessor. Diffuser vents located on the elbow of the mask allow exhaled air to vent out, reducing back pressure noise. This provides a quieter CPAP experience for both the user and the bed partner.
Clear Field of Vision
The low-profile design of the Mirage Activa LT mask gives users a clear field of vision for watching TV or reading while using your mask. Thanks to the shape and design of the mask, it is ideal for individuals with facial hair.
Fewer Mask Parts for Fast and Easy Assembly
With fewer parts to this mask, you can easily assemble and disassemble your mask for cleaning. CPAP masks and cushions should be cleaned daily, while headgear can be cleaned on a weekly basis. Use CPAP mask wipes or warm soapy water to maintain your equipment and allow parts to completely air dry before reassembling. Avoid using damaged or worn-out parts, as they may negatively impact the effectiveness of your therapy. If parts are damaged, replace them immediately and consider always having spare parts on hand.
Compact ActiveCell Technology
Although conventional masks rely on headgear friction to create a seal, ResMed's ActiveCell cushion is an inflatable chamber that expands and contracts automatically to create a gentle sealing power.
The Mirage Activa LT's dual-wall cushion isn't just for active sleepers; it helps ensure an efficient and supportive seal for all patients and pressure ranges.
- Auto-seals: Inflatable cushion locks to face with little to no headgear strain, improving relaxation and compliance.
- Minimal sealing force: ActiveCell instantly inflates for a fast seal that helps reduce leaks at night.
- Self-adjusts: For a stress-free night, it accommodates a number of sleeping positions and pressure conditions.
- Auto-stabilizing: For an uninterrupted cover, the cushion decouples movement from the mask to the face.
- ResMed Ultra Mirage Replacement HeadgearAs low as $34.00
- ResMed Mirage Nasal CPAP Mask Forehead Support3 Reviews$19.00
- Resmed Detachable Elbow Hose Swivel6 Reviews$14.00
- ResMed Mirage Activa LT Replacement Cushion and ClipAs low as $34.00
- ResMed Mirage MicroFit Dial$17.50
- Respironics Performance CPAP Tubing, 6FT13 ReviewsSpecial Price $9.89 Regular Price $39.99
- Respironics SlimLine System One Performance CPAP Tubing - 15mm4 ReviewsSpecial Price $13.00 Regular Price $14.50