ResMed Mirage Quattro™ Full Face Mask with Headgear
- A personalized comfort design that fits any face
- Contour cushion technology that forms comfortably
- Adapts flexibility to jaw movement
As low as $182.00
3D Mask Fit Technology is now available! Reach out to our customer service via chat or phone so we can help show you how this mask will fit your face before you make a purchase.
ResMed Mirage Quattro Full Face CPAP Mask Overview
Find the perfect fit for your face with the ResMed Mirage Quattro™ Full Face Mask. The adaptable, customizable design contours to unique face shapes using dual wall spring air technology. An innovative chin membrane flexibly adapts to jaw drop during sleep. Make accurate adjustments to shape the mask to your forehead and face for a secure seal and good night’s rest.
ResMed Mirage Quattro Full Face CPAP Mask Features
Adjustable and Easy to Use
The Mirage Quattro features a dial setting that lets you adjust precisely to your comfort fit. The MicroFit dial takes the guesswork out of adjustment and makes it one of the easiest masks to customize for comfort. Simply turn the dial to tighten or loosen the forehead support bar. This will ensure a secure seal and a comfortable fit.
Secure, Contoured Seal
The streamlined design contours all face shapes to maintain a secure seal all night long. Using dual-wall Spring Air cushion technology, the cushions hug the face for comfort and consistent performance free of leaks.
Adapts to Jaw Drop
The unique chin membrane allows the mask to accommodate a dropped jaw while sleeping. Mouth breathers will find the feature helpful for preventing leakage.
Pick the Perfect Size
The ResMed Mirage Quattro™ Full Face Mask with Headgear comes in a variety of sizes to fit different users including XS, S, M, and L.
Includes Guides for Easy Use
The ResMed Mirage Quattro™ Full Face Mask with Headgear includes guides for fitting, use, sizing, and replacement parts.
Warranty of ResMed Mirage Quattro Full Face Mask
- CPAP Masks: 90-days from the date of purchase
ResMed Mirage Quattro Full Face CPAP Mask Benefits
The Mirage Quattro fits all face sizes and shapes. Just customize with the MicroFit Dial. Fits more than 95% of users.
The contoured seal never quits. The special dual-wall cushions shape the face so the seal never leaks due to odd-face angles. Maintain your CPAP compliance worry-free.
Perfect for mouth-breathers. This full-face CPAP mask adapts to jaw drop so you never lose your seal when you sleep with your mouth open.
Quiet design. The integrated air vents diffuse exhaled air to keep CPAP performance quiet. You and your bed partner can sleep peacefully.
Optimizing the ResMed Mirage Quattro Mask Seal for Comfort
- Check to make sure there is no oil or dirt build-up. Facial oils can affect the mask seal if they are not cleaned off of the cushion. Clean your mask daily.
- Check to see if the headgear straps are overtightened. It is recommended that you keep the headgear in the same position as was set by your clinician.
- Make slight adjustments to the dial if necessary. Once you have found the most comfortable dial setting, you should not have to change it.
- If you are not able to close your eyes after putting on the mask, that means you need a different size mask.
- If you are still facing problems with the fitting of your mask, refer to the troubleshooting part in the user manual or contact your clinician.
- Removing the ResMed Mirage Quattro
- Disconnect one of the lower headgear clips to remove the Mirage Quattro, and bring the mask and headgear up above your head.
Cleaning the Mirage Quattro Full Face Mask
Daily/After Each Use
Before using, the cushion should be wiped to get rid of facial oils. This will help to optimize the mask seal. Hand washes the mask in a solution of diluted dishwashing detergent and warm (86°F/30°C) water.
During washing, do not twist the valve because this can harm or break the valve hinge or membrane. Always handle the valve with caution.
Use a soft-bristled brush to clean the vent.
Rinse all components with water and allow them to dry in the air away from direct sunlight.
Hand washes the headgear using mild soap or diluted dishwashing detergent in warm (approx. 86°F/30°C) water. Rinse and allow it to air dry away from direct sunlight.
Disassembling the ResMed Mirage Quattro
- Start by separating the tubing from the mask.
- Hold the lower headgear and unclip the clips, then unhook the straps of the upper headgear.
- Squeeze the cushion clip and push the upper side tabs. Pivot the headgear away from the mask, and gently remove it. It is not essential to remove the clips of the headgear
- Now, take out the mask assembly from the mask frame. Instead of pulling the elbow straight off, it is easier to swivel the bottom of the elbow.
- From the elbow, disconnect the valve clip.
- Without tugging on the membrane, strip off the clip from the valve.
- Remove the elbow from the swivel.
- For the next time you use the mask, make a note of the dial position.
- Unscrew and remove the dial, then take the front of the frame away from the mask.
- Remove the front support pads from the forehead support.
- Remove the cushion from the cushion clip.
- Remove the mask frame port caps.
This Package Includes: Complete ResMed Quattro Full Face mask with & Headgear
- Mask Frame
- Cushion and Clip
- Forehead pad and assembly
- Elbow Assembly
|Mask Type||Full Face|
|Pricing||$0 - $99|
- ResMed Ultra Mirage Replacement HeadgearAs low as $34.00
- ResMed Headgear Clips for Mirage Full Face Mask3 ReviewsSpecial Price $5.99 Regular Price $9.99
- ResMed Mirage Quattro ™ Forehead Support3 Reviews$15.00
- ResMed Mirage MicroFit Dial$17.50
- ResMed Mirage Quattro Replacement Cushion and ClipAs low as $57.00
- ResMed Elbow Assembly for Mirage Quattro™ and Quattro™ FX Full Face Mask6 ReviewsSpecial Price $12.95 Regular Price $29.00
- ResMed Mirage Quattro ™ Full Face Mask Port Cap (2 pack)3 Reviews$11.50
- Quattro style Pad A Cheek: Forehead & Nose Bridge protection15 Reviews$19.99
The ResMed Mirage Quattro is a full face mask and is intended to cover both the nose and mouth.
Yes, to remove the Mirage Quattro, disconnect one of the lower headgear clips and pull the mask and headgear up over your head.
No, the Mirage Quattro cushions are not interchangeable. Each sized cushion has a corresponding mask frame.
Yes, The Mirage FX Nasal mask will connect to your current CPAP machine tubing. (not compatible with the ResMed AirMini)
It is a full face mask hence, the ResMed Mira Quattro covers the mouth as well as the nose.
Using 24 minor incremental modifications, the MicroFit Dial lets CPAP users find the best fit. When the dial is rotated, the dual-wall cushion and forehead shift in unison. This design is meant to tackle "first time" fittings difficulties and also helps avoid the need to over-tighten the headgear.
Disconnect one of the lower headgear clips to remove the Mirage Quattro Full Face Mask, and bring the mask and headgear up above your head.
No, the cushions of the Mirage Quattro are not interchangeable. A corresponding mask frame is available for each sized cushion.
Yes. The Mirage Quattro Full Face Mask works with most CPAP and BiPAP machines.
The full-face mask will cover your nose and mouth comfortably. The mask does include a forehead stabilizing bar to reduce leaks, which increases the footprint of the mask slightly.
The MicroFit dial allows you to precisely adjust your mask and headgear more easily. By turning the dial, the forehead support will tighten or loosen, ensuring a more accurate fit.
|Product|| ResMed Mirage Quattro™ Full Face Mask with Headgear |
As low as $182.00
| ResMed AirFit ™ F20 Full Face Mask with Headgear |
As low as $155.00
As low as $155.00 Regular Price $169.00
|Short Description|| || |
|Mouth Breather|| |
|Side Sleeper|| |
|TV Friendly|| |
|For Her|| |
|Facial Hair|| |
|Multiple Sizes|| |
|Cushion Type|| |
|Mask Type|| |
|Latex Free|| |
|Magnetic Clips|| |