Respironics DreamStation BiPAP Pro with Heated Humidifier
- Familiar product design - lightweight, modular
- Integrated Bluetooth connectivity for DreamMapper app
- Advanced reports for leak detection, mask fit and more
- Optional heated humidifier available
If you are a current user, we can help with prescription renewal. SimpleRx is a fast, convenient, and affordable solution.
Philips Respironics announced a voluntary recall for Continuous and Non-Continuous Ventilators (certain CPAP, BiLevel PAP and Ventilator Devices) due issues related to the polyester-based polyurethane (PE-PUR) sound abatement foam used in these devices. The majority of devices affected are in the first-generation DreamStation product family. For further recall information, click here.The CPAP Shop is working with Philips Respironics to address affected inventory that may be part of this voluntary recall. We have currently suspended sales of all DreamStation Go and DreamStation Auto machines. The ResMed AirCurve Bipap is available for reserve and is not impacted by the Philips recall.
DreamStation BiPAP – A new era in sleep therapy!
DreamStation offers a sleek, low-profile design. Its vibrant color screen displays daily progress and features easy-to-use menus. Dreamstation’s top-mounted humidifier hose swivel and front-facing display make it easy for patients to operate while lying down or sitting up in bed. And, it’s small and light, making it easy to pack for travel.
Philips Respironics, one of the most trusted names in sleep therapy, developed the new and innovative DreamStation from the ground up. Based on years of experience and countless hours of input from sleep therapy patients, sleep therapy takes on a whole new look.
The DreamStation is designed to fulfill the needs of all BiPAP users who demand the best from their therapy. The stylish, modular design was derived from both consumer insights and clinical know-how giving the user the benefits of each. Being 18% smaller with a smaller footprint takes up significantly less room on the nightstand. At 28% lighter, traveling with the unit, especially without the optional humidifier, is a breeze.
Connectivity options offer more more monitoring choices than any leading CPAP brand with integrated Bluetooth® on every device
Performance Check simplifies in-home device evaluation and can help reduce the number of normally functioning devices that are returned for service.
EZ-Start’s automatic, personalized adjustments to CPAP pressure can help patients gradually acclimate to their prescribed level of therapy.
Daily Progress Feedback displays a simple trend of patients’ nightly use to help track progress on the path to adherence.
- Advanced event detection
- Mask type resistance control
- Mask fit check
- Oximetry capable
- DreamMapper patient self-management system compatibility
- Fixed, adaptive, optional heated tube
- Pre-heat humidifier option
- Modular design with 1 piece, dishwasher-safe water chamber
DreamStation allows for access to information by both the user and doctor or provider through cell or Wi-Fi options in order to customize and optimize therapy, increase compliance and provide for overall quality experience. The easy to view color display allows for a line of sight from bed instead of having to turn the unit. With a 180 degree swivel hose, no more pulling the unit with the hose. Instead, the hose can loop over the device while being used without requiring any extra room. The stylishly designed DreamStation is not only aesthetically pleasing but will meet the needs of the most demanding of BiPAP users.
The DreamStation BiPAP Pro will include the following items:
- BiPAP Pro Device
- Heated Humidifier
- Built in Bluetooth
- SD card
- User manual
- Flexible tubing
- Carrying case
- Reusable blue pollen filter
- Disposable light-blue ultra-fine filter
- 2 year Warranty
- Power Cord
- Power Supply
|Machine Type||BiLevel & VPAP|
|Machine Pressure||4 to 20 cm H2O|
|Sound Level||25.8 dba|
|Dimensions - Machine||7.6" x 6.2" x 3.3"|
|Dimensions - Machine with Humidifier||11.7" x 7.6" x 3.3"|
|Weight - Machine||1.06 lbs|
|Weight - Machine with Humidifier||3.05 lbs|
|Warranty Term||2 Year|
|Heated Hose Option||No|
|Data Storage Content||Yes|
- Respironics Brand Foam Filters for DreamStation CPAP and BiPAP Machines24 ReviewsSpecial Price $3.99 Regular Price $6.95
- Respironics Brand Ultra-fine Filters for DreamStation CPAP and BiPAP Machines27 ReviewsSpecial Price $6.99 Regular Price $8.99
- Respironics DreamStation Water Chamber7 ReviewsSpecial Price $18.95 Regular Price $24.89
- Replacement Heated Tube for Respironics DreamStation18 ReviewsSpecial Price $31.00 Regular Price $50.00
- Respironics 6 Foot DreamStation Performance Tubing (15mm)Special Price $19.00 Regular Price $19.99