Respironics M Series, PR System One, & SleepEasy Disposable Filters
These ultra fine filters are compatible with the following Respironics machines:
- All M Series CPAP and Bipap Machines
- All PR System One Series CPAP and Bipap Machines
- SleepEasy CPAP Machines
- That includes M Series: Plus, Pro, Auto, Bipap Auto and Bipap Plus.
6 white Ultra Fine Filters per package
Dimensions: 1 ¾” x 1”
Which Way Does the Filter Go?
- Ultra Fine White Filter: Remove the old filter first and discard. Clean the area with a dry cloth. The white filter should be placed into the filter area with the mesh-side facing in. The tab should be at the top
- Grey Foam Washable Filter: This filter should be placed on top of the white filter. When properly inserted, you should only see the grey foam filter and a small section of the white tab.
How Often Should I Clean the Filters?
Clean the gray foam filter at least once every two weeks and replace it with a new one every six months. The white ultra-fine filter is disposable and should be replaced after 30 nights of use or sooner if it appears dirty. DO NOT clean the ultra-fine filter. Wash the gray foam filter in warm water with a mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent residue. Never install a wet filter into the device; it should be completely dry before reinstalling it. If the foam or white filter is torn, replace it.
Caution: Dirty inlet filters may cause high operating temperatures that may affect device performance. Regularly examine the inlet filters as needed for integrity and cleanliness.
|Works With Any CPAP||No|
|Clean Mask Tubing||No|