SleepRes V-Com Inspiratory Comfort for PAP Therapy
- Softens inspiratory flow and pressure
- Helps to reduce CPAP noise & leaks
- Makes CPAP more comfortable
Make your CPAP more comfortable!
V-Com provides comfort on inhalation for patients using CPAP and APAP and bi-level PAP therapy. The high flows and pressures of CPAP that are difficult to tolerate, are softened with V̇-Com™. It’s designed and engineered to soften inspiratory flow while not affecting your therapy. Together, V̇-Com™ and CPAP offer you a superior experience and the full benefits of CPAP.
- Reduces CPAP noise
- Reduces leaks
- Eliminates the need for a chinstrap
Directions for Use:
- Before you begin, confirm your PAP device is turned off.
- Remove the V̇-Com™ device from the package and attach it to the hose between your PAP device and the mask.
- Verify all fittings are secure before turning on your PAP device.
- Put your mask in place, turn on your machine, lay down, and get a good night’s sleep.
- Clean your V̇-Com™ device after each use or each 24-hour period per the instructions below.
- If you want to use V̇-Com™ long term, it should be replaced every 3 months (similar to hoses, masks, etc.).
- Wash with soap (e.g., liquid dish soap) and water, inserting a small, bristled brush in both ends of the V-Com device to penetrate and clean the complete airflow path.
- Twist the brush several times.
- Rinse with clean water and let air dry.
- Inspect for any damage or residue - if seen, reclean or replace
Do not place the V̇-Com™ device in an active breathing circuit as this could possibly affect algorithms for auto-titration and respiratory event detection. Always turn PAP device off first, place V̇-Com™ device in the breathing circuit, and then turn PAP device back on.
V̇-Com™ affects inspiratory PAP more than expiratory PAP which may decrease pressure support and tidal volume during noninvasive ventilation (NIV). Therefore, the use of V̇-Com™ in NIV requires medical supervision.
|Manufacturer||Sunset Healthcare Solutions|
|Works With Any CPAP||No|
|Clean Mask Tubing||No|
- Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution17 ReviewsAs low as $13.95 Regular Price $14.95
- LiViliti PAPTIZER LED Smart Sanitizer4 ReviewsSpecial Price $259.00 Regular Price $329.00
- Sleep8 CPAP Cleaner & Sanitizer Device29 ReviewsSpecial Price $229.00 Regular Price $328.95