ResMed DC Power Converter for AirSense ™ 10 Series CPAP Machines
Take the ResMed AirSense 10 DC Power Converter On The Go
The ResMed DC/DC Converter 24V/90W allows you to operate any AirSense 10 CPAP machine or BiPAP machine from a 12V or 24V DC power source. Take your power converter on road trips, boat trips, and more. The power converter works in any vehicle equipped with a suitable battery. Alligator clips let you hook up your CPAP machine to any external battery as well.
What CPAP Machines Work with the ResMed DC Converter?
The converter is versatile enough to power AirSense 10 Series CPAP machines including AirSense, AirStart, and AirCurve machines.
- AirSense 10 CPAP
- AirSense 10 Elite
- AirSense 10 AutoSet
- AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto with Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve 10 VPAP S with Heated Humidifier
- AirStart CPAP
- AirStart Auto CPAP
Why Buy the ResMed AirSense 10 DC Converter?
If you own a ResMed AirSense CPAP machine and want to use the device away from home, then this handy accessory helps give you the freedom you want. Use the converter to power your CPAP machine while on long car trips. Take it with you on a boat or RV-any vehicle with a DC power source. Use the alligator clips on a camping trip and power your CPAP machine from an external battery.
Safety Tips for ResMed DC Power Converter For AirSense 10
- Unplug the converter when not in use
- If the converter cuts power to the device when the car starts, disconnect the converter from the vehicle. Then, reconnect the converter after a few seconds pass.
- Using the machine and humidifier together may drain the battery more quickly.
- The 12-volt is intended to be used with common systems that are "positive hot" and "negative ground."
Technical Specifications for ResMed DC Converter
- Length (connector to connector): approximately 7.5 feet
- Battery voltage: 12V or 24 V
- Fuse rating: 20A
- Typical current consumption: 6.0A at nominal 12V input, 3.0A at nominal for 24V input. The actual current level will depend on pressure and humidification levels and breathing patterns. Output voltage: 24V, 2.5A.
|Works With Any CPAP||No|
|Clean Mask Tubing||No|