Medistrom Pilot-12 Lite CPAP Battery Backup Power Supply (for Respironics)
- Works with Philips Respironics CPAP machines
- Compact, portable design for CPAP power on the go
- FAA approved for air travel
As low as $339.00 Regular Price $395.00
*This item is not eligible for further discounts.
Designed to be portable yet powerful enough for home use, the Medistrom Pilot-12 Lite CPAP Battery Backup provides reliable battery support everywhere you need it. The compact, lightweight design lets you take your battery backup on work and leisure trips to power your CPAP machine. At home, the Medistrom Pilot-12 offers always-ready power backup in the event of a power failure.
How to use the Medistrom Pilot-12 Lite CPAP Battery Backup Power Supply
Attach the Medistrom Pilot-12 to your home CPAP machine for peace of mind battery power. If there is an outage, the Medistrom Pilot-12 activates to keep your CPAP machine running all night long.
What Philips Respironics CPAP machines work with the Medistrom Pilot-12 Lite CPAP Battery Backup Power Supply?
- Philips Respironics PR System One 60 Series
- Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Pro CPAP
- Philips Respironics DreamStation AUTO CPAP
- Philips RespironicsDreamStation Pro Bipap
- Philips Respironics DreamStation AUTO Bipap
Approved for air travel!
The Medistrom Pilot-12 Lite is approved by the FAA, making it safe for use on any flight. This battery backup provides reliable power during long flights, flight delays or overnight international flights.
How long does a Medistrom Pilot-12 Lite charge last?
Rely on power for a maximum of 16 hours with pressures of 10cm or lower. Accessories such as the humidifier, heated tubing, and other factors like excessive mask leaks may result in shorter battery life. More demanding configurations such as a BiPAP or higher pressures can result in shorter run times as well.
How do you charge the Medistrom Pilot-12?
Use the provided power adaptor to charge your Medistrom Pilot-12 at any outlet. Charging may take 2-3 hours.
Use the Medistrom as a power source to charge other electronics including your phone, tablet and more. Additionally, a built-in LED flashlight gives you light when you need it most. Great for camping trips!
A power source for multiple applications.
Use your Medistrom Pilot-12 to:
- Maintain backup power for CPAP machines during power failures
- Take on camping trips where power is scarce
- Use on flights domestic and international
- Take on business trips and vacations to ensure essential power for CPAP compliance
The Medistrom Pilot-12 comes with a 12-month warranty.
|Capacity||95 Watt Hours|
|Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Life Span||500 Cycles|
|Dimensions||3.5" x 6.7" x 0.78"|
|Recharge Time||3 Hours|
|Average Run Time||8 Hours|
|Works With Any CPAP||No|
|Power Solution Weight||1.3 lbs|
|Clean Mask Tubing||No|