What are the insurance codes I need to submit for my CPAP equipment? The CPAP Shop does not deal directly with insurance companies. This allows us to provide cost-effective solutions for your CPAP needs.
Most private insurance companies will reimburse for durable medical equipment at some level. The CPAP Shop will provide you with a detailed purchase order which can be submitted to your insurance company for reimbursement. We are considered an out-of-network provider for many plans. Your individual insurance company will need to determine your reimbursement rates.
Below are the codes used for submission on insurance claim forms.
- E0601 NU: CPAP Device Purchase
- E0470 NU: BiPAP without back-up rate feature
- E0471 NU: BiPAP with back-up rate feature
- A7030: Full face mask
- A7031: Full face mask cushion
- A7034: Nasal mask (mask or cannula type) used with CPAP device with or without head strap
- A7033: Nasal pillows/seals, replacement parts for nasal interface, pair
- A7035: Headgear used with CPAP device
- A7036: Chin strap used with CPAP device
- A7037: Tubing used with CPAP device
- A7038: Disposable filter used with CPAP device (ultra fine)
- A7039: Non-disposable filter used with CPAP device (foam)
- A7044: Oral interface used with CPAP device
- E0561: Passover humidifier
- E0562: Heated humidifier
- E7046: Heated humidification chamber
- E1399: Miscellaneous durable medical equipment items
- A9900: Miscellaneous components of accessory items