All CPAP Machines
Items 25-47 of 87
- ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier70 Reviews
This item is not available for sale online.
- Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP Machine6 Reviews
As low as $650.00
- ResMed AirSense 10 Auto for Her - A CPAP Machine for Her14 Reviews
As low as $883.00
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine36 Reviews
As low as $335.00 Regular Price $880.00
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto BiPAP Machine with Bi-Flex & C-Flex5 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel CPAP Machine3 Reviews
As low as $849.00
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP Machine36 Reviews
As low as $529.00 Regular Price $889.00
- Transcend 365 Auto miniCPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier3 Reviews
The Transcend 365 Auto miniCPAP is currently out of stock. We recommend the new Transcend Micro travel machine. Click here for more information.
- Transcend 3 Auto miniCPAP4 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- DreamStation Go Auto Humidifier Bundle18 Reviews
As low as $719.00 Regular Price $1,049.00
- DreamStation Go Auto Premium Bundle1 Review
As low as $749.99 Regular Price $1,348.00
- DreamStation Go Auto Premium Battery Bundle2 Reviews$0.00
- Philips Respironics DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced Machine7 Reviews
At this time, Philips anticipates a manufacturing delay of several months to a year on the DreamStation 2. We have temporarily closed our waiting list.
- Philips Respironics DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS Machine with Humidifier
As low as $0.00
- The Somnera All-In Bundle1 ReviewDiscontinued Parts Available
- Respironics PR System One REMstar Auto CPAP & Heated Humidifier45 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Standard Travel CPAP Machine14 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- Respironics PR System One REMstar PRO CPAP Machine12 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- Respironics PR System One REMstar Auto CPAP Machine2 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- Respironics PR System One 60 Series Auto BIPAP Machine with Bluetooth6 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- Respironics PR System One REMstar 60 Series Plus CPAP Machine9 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- Philips Respironics PR System One PRO CPAP Machine5 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- Respironics PR System One 60 Series BIPAP PRO MachineDiscontinued Parts Available
- Page Previous
- Page 1
- You're currently reading page 2
- Page 3
- Page 4
- Page Next
What Does a CPAP Machine Do for You?
Obstructive sleep apnea is commonly treated with continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP). A CPAP machine works by delivering consistent and stable air pressure through a hose linked to a mask or nose piece while you sleep.
What Are The Different Types Of CPAP Machines?
CPAP Machines can be classified into three major categories:
What are Standard CPAP Machines?
CPAP devices provide a constant but adjustable level of air pressure throughout the night. This maintains the airway open during both inhales and exhales, which is good therapy for most people with obstructive sleep apnea.
What Is An Auto CPAP Machine?
AutoCPAP therapy, or auto-titrating continuous positive airway pressure, is effective in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea. It's administered using a face mask and tubing that connects to a device that creates a pressured airflow that rises in response to measured airway resistance.
What Is A Travel CPAP Machine?
A travel CPAP machine is similar to any auto cpap machine but comes in a compact size with convenient control mechanisms to provide you with your required CPAP therapy on the go. The smallest Travel CPAP machine is the ResMed AirMini Travel CPAP machine.
Do All CPAP Machines Support All CPAP Masks?
Yes, almost all CPAP masks work with all CPAP machines. The ResMed Airmini Travel CPAP is the lone exception since it only works with ResMed AirFit CPAP masks.
What Is The Best CPAP Machine?
There are several CPAP machines with a wide range of features and functionalities that fit all user requirements. If you are looking for the best CPAP machine, find the one that suits your prescribed pressure settings and comfort requirements. For more information, you can refer to our detailed articles.
Where Can I Get Proper CPAP Support After I Order A CPAP Machine?
You can order a CPAP machine at The CPAP Shop’s online store or buy from our brick-and-mortar store which is located at 159 Cooper Rd in West Berlin, New Jersey. The CPAP Shop is the authorized seller of all the top brands and you can find different masks and machines including their accessories and parts. After buying from us you will get continuous customer service and assistance whenever you need it. For more details, contact us at 1-866-414-9700.