How To Clean Your AirFit N30i Mask?
Weekly: Headgear, frame, and elbow
- Soak the pieces with a mild detergent in warm water. Make sure no air bubbles are present while soaking.
- Clean the components using a soft-bristled brush. Pay attention to the vent holes in particular while cleaning.
- Rinse the mask parts with running water../span>
- To extract excess water, squeeze in the frame sleeves with a clean towel. Shake the QuietAir vent to eliminate excess water. Let the mask components air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Repeat cleaning procedures if the components of the mask are not visibly clean.