How To Clean Your Evora CPAP Mask At Home?
After each use:
- Wash the cushion, swivel, frame, and tube
- After 7 days of use: The whole headgear should be washed:
- Hand-wash the mask pieces in lukewarm water with a mild soap dissolved in it. Soak for no more than 10 minutes.
- Rinse well with clean water, making sure the soap odor is out.
- Visually inspect all pieces to ensure they are safe. Repeat the cleaning steps if appropriate until all pieces are physically clean.
- Allow all pieces to dry in the shade before reassembling.