How To Fit Your Fisher & Paykel Evora Mask?
- Make sure the Top Strap button is in the middle spot.
- Slip the Back Strap over the back of the head while holding the front of the mask. To place the cushion under your nose, pull the mask down.
- Tug uniformly on the tabs on the Back Strap to secure or relax the cushion against your face.
- Tighten or relax the Headgear with the Top Strap button so it lies right over the ear without touching it. This will necessitate removing the mask. The Top Strap should be positioned just in front of the center of your head.
- With the CPAP on, connect the swivel to the hose and make sure the seal is secure. Adjust as needed.