How To Fit Your ResMed Quattro Air?
- First, make sure that the top straps of the headgear are loose and that both of the lower headgear tabs are not attached.
- Then hold the mask in place against your face and pull the headgear over your head making sure it's the right way around.
- The top headgear straps should sit just above the ears over your hair. Adjust both fastening tabs on the mask's upper headgear straps at the same time until the mask is stable but not too tight.
- Holding the mask to your face, move the bottom straps around and under your ears then loop them into the bottom hooks of the frame.
- To adjust the loose lower headgear tabs, tighten both tabs evenly so the mask feels comfortable and in place on your face.
- Connect the elbow of your Quattro Air Full Face mask to the air tubing from your machine then click the side buttons and squeeze the elbow in to connect the elbow to your mask.
- Turn on your machine so it starts blowing air. Locate the fastening tabs on the upper headgear braces and loosen them.
- Adjust them for comfort before and a good seal, then reattach both and you're finished. Your Quattro Air CPAP mask is now ready for use.