How To Secure a Proper Mask Seal for ResMed Mirage Quattro?
- Check to make sure there is no oil or dirt build-up. Facial oils can affect the mask seal if they are not cleaned off of the cushion. Clean your mask daily.
- Check to see if the headgear straps are overtightened. It is recommended that you keep the headgear in the same position as was set by your clinician.
- Make slight adjustments to the dial if necessary. Once you have found the most comfortable dial setting, you should not have to change it.
- If you are not able to close your eyes after putting on the mask, that means you need a different size mask.
- If you are still facing problems with the fitting of your mask, refer to the troubleshooting part in the user manual or contact your clinician.
- Removing the ResMed Mirage Quattro
- Disconnect one of the lower headgear clips to remove the Mirage Quattro, and bring the mask and headgear up above your head.