What Are The Instructions For Cleaning The ResMed AirFit F20 Full Face Mask Weekly?
- Take apart the mask components. The magnets should stay connected to the headgear while you wash the mask.
- Use a mild liquid detergent in warm water to handwash the headgear.
- Under tap water, clean the headgear. Inspect all components to guarantee that the headgear is free of oil and dirt and that the detergent has been completely washed off. Wash and clean again, if required.
- To eliminate excess water, pinch the headgear.
- Leave the headgear to air dry away from direct sunshine.