What Are The Operating Instructions For Evora Nasal Mask?
- The mask's working pressure level is 4 to 25 cmH2O.
- The mask's working temperature range is 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F).
- You should do the following each time you use your mask:
- Examine it for any signs of degradation or decay. Do not use your mask if there is any apparent deterioration (cracking, tears, etc.). If damage is apparent, replace mask parts immediately to avoid a negative impact on therapy.
- Examine the Frame's Exhaust Holes. If they are blocked and the air is not flowing through, clean them. Do not use them if they are blocked.
- Make sure there are no obstructions in the mask or tube that might hinder you from breathing.