What Are The Useful Tips for Evora CPAP Nasal Mask?
- Be careful not to overtighten the mask.
- Never put the nose inside the cushion - the cushion is intended to cradle the nose and sit just underneath.
- When you're having problems with leakage, readjust the cushion and check your headgear straps.
- H2: How To Use Your Fisher & Paykel Evora CPAP Nasal Mask?
- It is not necessary to loosen the Top Strap or Back Strap each time you remove and refit your mask. The mask should remain fitted between uses. Simply grip the front of the mask, draw away from your nose, and raise the mask up and above your head to remove it.