ResMed ClimateLine™ Max Oxy Air Tubing with Supplemental Oxygen Port for ResMed S9
- Includes supplemental oxygen port to connect concentrator
- ICopper wires warm the tubing externally
- Internal sensor helps maintain consistent tube temperature
The ClimateLineMAX Oxy tube for ResMed S9 series machines includes a smart connector at the foot of the tube, which allows supplemental oxygen to mix with humidified air before it reaches the mask … so you don’t need to spend time connecting separate oxygen tubing.
The wide diameter of the tubing permits a large, steady stream of air to flow through the mask and up to the patient. The Climate Control mechanism enables the tubing to maintain a constant temperature which in turn reduces nasal congestion, dryness and other potential issues.
- Equipped with sensor which helps maintain constant temperature between machine and mask
- Compatible with a ResMed S9 Series machine using an H5i Heated Humidifier
- Tubing is warmed by external copper wire
- Includes supplemental oxygen port
- Maximum pressure is 30 cm H30
|Works With Any CPAP||No|
|Clean Mask Tubing||No|