ResMed Swift™ LT Nasal Pillows System
- Latest Swift LT technology offers superior stability and comfort
- Efficiently simple design for fitting and assembly
- Exclusive rotating barrel dual-wall pillows maximize movements
ResMed Swift LT Nasal Pillow Mask System Overview
The Swift LT Nasal pillows are the third generation of ResMed swift masks. This mask is easy to fit, has a light touch, and includes three different sizes - Small, Medium, and Large; for a comfortable fit.
Third is the Swift generation, the ResMed Swift LT is easy to fit, light touch and includes three pillow sizes: Small, Medium and LargeFrom the market leader in nasal pillows, the ResMed Swift™ LT is an upgrade in nasal pillow technology. Offering superior stability, comfort, and performance to maximize patient compliance, the Swift LT is whisper quiet, light to the touch and easy to fit. The Swift LT for Her is also available.
The Swift LT seals softly and securely to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep with no forehead support and weighing only 2.3 oz (67 g)
Stable and compact
The Swift LT’s mask frame width is 50% of the size of the Mirage Swift II, making it ideal for sleeping.
Simple design makes it easy to clean and fit and the rotating barrel allows user to customize seal.
Rotating barrel with dual-wall nasal pillows
The Swift LT is the only nasal pillows product on the market that features both dual-wall pillows and patented rotating barrel. The pillows can be adjusted to accommodate various nasal angles.
Because it is 71% quieter than the Mirage™ Swift II, it is the quietest nasal pillows system on the market.
Includes three pillow sizes
Small, Medium and Large
Key Features of Swift LT
- The dual-wall pillows sit on a flexible base, allowing lateral and vertical movement without compromising seal. The pillows reduce symptoms of dryness by limiting the volume of air entering the nostrils. In addition, the inner pillow offers soft, stable support while the outer pillow inflates with air.
- Quiet vent design disperses air gently away from patient and bed partner
- Headgear stability arms with soft wraps minimizes facial contact or pressure marks by expanding to accommodate various facial widths, including narrow or wider faces.
- Flexible lightweight tubing minimizes pull on the mask. This allows for more movement while keeping pillows in place
- Optional tube retainer allows tube to be worn on either side of the face or over the head without interfering with side sleeping
- Headgear with soft buckle allows for easy adjustments
- Adjustable backstrap can be worn over or under the hair to accommodate a wide range of hairstyles
Includes three pillow sizes: Small, Medium and Large
|Mask Type||Nasal Pillow|
|Pricing||$0 - $99|