Respironics In-Line Bacteria Filter
This Respironics in-line bacteria filter fits between the CPAP machine and the CPAP tube. It provides cleaner air for those who suffer from allergies. Manufactured by Respironics, this bacteria filter can be used with ANY brand of CPAP or BiPAP machine.
Philips Respironics In-Line Bacteria Filter - Overview
Philips Respironics In-Line Bacteria Filters are specially designed filters for use with CPAP machines. During sleep apnea therapy, this filter is placed between the mask and the CPAP machine to eliminate harmful bacteria, viruses, and allergens.
Respironics Bacterial Filter For CPAP Units - Features
- Eliminates harmful bacteria and other pollutants in the air for clean therapy
- Reduces the risk of respiratory infections or other illnesses
- Improves overall air quality
- Utilizes a high-efficiency filtration system to capture particles as small as 0.3 microns.
Respironics Inline Bacteria Filter - Compatibility
The inline filter will fit all standard machines from:
- Fisher & Paykel
- Puritan Bennett
- and Many More!
CPAP Inline Bacterial Filter - Restrictions
Please note the following restrictions on use for this item
- Inline Bacterial Viral filters should not be used with humidified CPAP & BiPAP units.
- Use of Inline Bacterial Viral filters may adversely affect auto sensing on Auto-CPAP systems especially at low pressures (below 7cm).
|Custom Label Image
|Works With Any CPAP
|Clean Mask Tubing