Buy BiPAP Masks Online
Items 73-96 of 102
- ResMed AirFit N30 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear27 Reviews
As low as $89.25 Regular Price $105.00
- ResMed AirFit F30i Full Face CPAP Mask18 Reviews
As low as $159.00
- ResMed Swift™ FX Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Assembly KitAs low as $73.00
- TAP PAP Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Improved Stability Mouthpiece64 ReviewsSpecial Price $68.00 Regular Price $129.00
- ResMed Mirage Activa™ LT Nasal Mask60 Reviews$105.00 Regular Price $121.00
- Fisher & Paykel Opus 360 Nasal Pillow Mask25 Reviews$65.00 Regular Price $115.00
- Innomed Nasal-Aire II$89.00 Regular Price $97.00Out of Stock
- ResMed Mirage Swift™ II Nasal Pillow System$104.00 Regular Price $121.00
- Fisher & Paykel Flexifit 431 Full Face Mask with Headgear6 Reviews$87.00 Regular Price $155.00
- Fisher & Paykel Evora CPAP Nasal Mask with Headgear8 Reviews$79.00 Regular Price $115.00
- ResMed AirTouch N20 Nasal CPAP Mask9 Reviews$108.00
- ResMed AirTouch N20 For Her Nasal CPAP Mask3 Reviews$108.00
- Respironics DreamWear Silicone Pillow CPAP Mask6 Reviews$85.00 Regular Price $109.99
- Somnera™ System Complete Nasal Mask M3 BundleDiscontinued
- AirMini Setup Pack: AirFit N30 Nasal CPAP Mask3 Reviews$165.00
- ResMed AirFit F20 Full Face Mask Premium Bundle8 Reviews$219.75 Regular Price $243.00
- ResMed AirFit N30 Nasal Mask Premium Bundle2 Reviews$151.25 Regular Price $167.00
- Philips Respironics FitLife Total Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
As low as $99.00 Regular Price $169.00
- ResMed AirMini Setup Pack + HumidX for AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask1 Review
As low as $56.00
- Somnera™ System Complete Pillow Mask P3 BundleDiscontinued
- ResMed AirFit N20 Nasal Mask Premium Bundle$157.25 Regular Price $173.00
- Fisher & Paykel Simplus Full Face Mask Premium Bundle$173.09 Regular Price $215.00
BiPAP Mask Types
Nasal Pillow BiPAP Mask
The nasal pillow BiPAP mask encompasses your nasal openings only.
Nasal BiPAP Mask
The nasal BiPAP mask covers your entire nose.
Full Face BiPAP Mask
The full face BiPAP mask covers the nose and mouth of the patient.
Frequently Asked Questions About BiPAP Masks
What Is A BiPAP Mask Used For?
BiPAP masks work with the BiPAP machines, which aid to pass air to your lungs.
What Is The Difference Between BiPAP Masks And CPAP Masks?
There are two different forms of sleep apnea therapy masks: CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) and BiPAP (Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure). BiPAP alternates between two pressure levels—one for inhalation and one for exhalation—while CPAP offers a constant air pressure. People who have breathing issues or discomfort with CPAP therapy frequently switch to BiPAP therapy. The ideal mask will ultimately depend on the patient's individual requirements and the advice of their physician.
How To Clean and Maintain BiPAP Masks
Manufacturers of BiPAP devices advise routine cleanings. They advise cleaning the BiPAP humidifier chamber, tubing, and mask at least once a week. Daily hose and mask rinsing is a beneficial habit that will keep the pieces clean in the interim. If you are unwell, experts advise washing your equipment out every day to prevent the continual spreading of germs.
Does The CPAP Shop Provide Customer Assistance After the Purchase of a BiPAP Masks?
The CPAP Shop provides customer support assistance after the purchase of a BiPAP Mask. If you face any difficulty regarding the use of your BiPAP mask, our dedicated customer support team is there to help you and assist with any support needs.