CPAP Masks for Women
- ResMed AirFit ™ P10 For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear27 Reviews
As low as $105.00 Regular Price $118.00
- ResMed Swift ™ FX for Her Nasal Pillow CPAP mask21 Reviews
As low as $104.00 Regular Price $127.00
- ResMed Swift™ FX Nano For Her Nasal CPAP Mask36 ReviewsDiscontinued Parts Available
- ResMed Quattro™ FX For Her Full Face Mask with Headgear16 Reviews
As low as $125.00 Regular Price $185.00
- ResMed AirTouch N20 For Her Nasal CPAP Mask3 Reviews$108.00
- ResMed AirFit N20 for Her Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear10 Reviews
As low as $105.00
- ResMed Swift™ FX Bella Nasal Pillow Mask for Her with Headgear21 ReviewsSpecial Price $114.00 Regular Price $137.00
- ResMed AirFit ™ F10 Full Face Mask for Her with Headgear5 Reviews
As low as $154.00 Regular Price $176.00
- ResMed Quattro™ Air for Her Full Face Mask with Headgear9 Reviews
As low as $125.00 Regular Price $176.00
- ResMed Mirage FX for Her nasal mask complete system21 Reviews
As low as $115.00 Regular Price $127.00
- ResMed AirFit ™ F20 for Her Full Face CPAP Mask2 Reviews
As low as $155.00
- Respironics DreamWear Silicone Pillow CPAP Mask6 Reviews$85.00 Regular Price $109.99
- Philips DreamWear Full Face Mask with Headgear27 Reviews
As low as $89.99 Regular Price $169.00
- Fisher & Paykel Evora Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear5 Reviews$149.00
- Bleep DreamPort CPAP Mask55 Reviews
As low as $54.99 Regular Price $109.00
Why Choose CPAP Masks Made Specifically For Women?
CPAP masks are made in various sizes and shapes. Most unisex models were created with men's face characteristics in mind, and many don't even consider that a male's skull is significantly larger than a female's. When women wear a unisex CPAP mask, headgear becomes slack, mask cushions slip uncomfortably against the skin, and leaking is more prevalent.
What Makes A CPAP Mask Fit Women Better?
Here are some of the major factors that differentiate a CPAP mask for women from a CPAP mask for men.
Given that how well your CPAP mask fits strongly corresponds with the success of your sleep treatment, we've already mentioned how important size is. Men and women have varied facial structures, which must be taken into consideration while selecting a CPAP mask. That's why it's critical to have XS sizes or a small mask frame, such as the ResMed AirFit P10 For Her Nasal Pillows CPAP Mask.
When it comes to keeping your CPAP therapy going, comfort is just as vital as size. It will take you longer to fall asleep if the CPAP mask you are wearing is unpleasant. You might even fall behind on your CPAP compliance and be unable to enjoy the benefits of CPAP therapy. Insurance companies require that within the first 30 days, you must use your CPAP mask for at least 4 hours every night to be compliant.
The purpose of style, on the other hand, is solely aesthetic. After all, ladies want to seem current, modern, stylish, in vogue, or whatever you choose to call it. The Bleep DreamPort CPAP Mask is the latest and greatest example of style when it comes to CPAP masks for women.