Respironics PR System One 60 Series Ultra Fine Filters
- 2 OEM fine filters per pack
- Compatible with M Series, System One, and SleepEasy machines
- Replace every 30 days
Enhanced filtration design: This is the new filter now packaged with every Respironics PR System One CPAP. This white, ultra-fine filter provides filtration that may enhance comfort without increasing noise or changes in efficacy. OEM Part number 1029331.
- NEW STYLE CPAP Filter for Respironics PR System One and 60 Series -- WITHOUT TAB
- 2 Filters per pack
- PR SYSTEM ONE REMstar CPAPS and Bipaps
- Respironics M Series CPAPS and Bipaps
- Disposable Filters
- New style filter does NOT have the tab at the top
These Ultra Fine Filters are compatible with the following Respironics machines:
- All M Series CPAP and Bipap Machines
- All PR System One Series (50 and 60 Series) CPAP and Bipap Machines
- SleepEasy CPAP Machines
- M Series: Plus, Pro, Auto, Bipap Auto and Bipap Plus.
Dimensions: 1 3/4” x 7/8”
Which Way Does the Filter Go?
1. Ultra Fine White Filter: Remove the old filter first and discard. Clean the area with a dry cloth. The white filter should be placed into the filter area with the mesh-side facing in. The tab should be at the top
2. Grey Foam Washable Filter: This filter should be placed on top of the white filter. When properly inserted, you should only see the grey foam filter.
How Often Should I Clean the Filters?
Clean the gray foam filter at least once every two weeks and replace it with a new one every six months. The white ultra-fine filter is disposable and should be replaced after 30 nights of use or sooner if it appears dirty. DO NOT clean the ultra-fine filter. Wash the gray foam filter in warm water with a mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent residue. Never install a wet filter into the device; it should be completely dry before reinstalling it. If the foam or white filter is torn, replace it.
Caution: Dirty inlet filters may cause high operating temperatures that may affect device performance. Regularly examine the inlet filters as needed for integrity and cleanliness.
|Works With Any CPAP||No|
|Clean Mask Tubing||No|
- Respironics Water Chamber for PR System One 60 Series12 ReviewsSpecial Price $14.99 Regular Price $26.50
- Respironics DC Cord for PR System One 60 Series Machines12 Reviews$29.95
- Respironics System One Heated Tubing15 ReviewsSpecial Price $44.00 Regular Price $64.99