F&P SleepStyle CPAP Filter (2 pack)
- 2 ultra-fine filters per pack
- Replace every 3 months or as needed
- Do not use if discolored or damaged
This 2 pack of ultra fine filters are designed for use with the F&P SleepStyle Auto CPAP Machine. Ultra fine filters are disposable; for optimal performance they should be changed regularly when they appear soiled or discolored.
The air filter is located at the rear of the device. Replace the air filter at least once every 3 months, or more frequently if it becomes blocked with dirt or dust. To replace the air filter, please follow the instructions below.
- Pinch the air filter with your fingers and pull it out of the device.
- Hold onto the short side of the new air filter
- Push into the device so there are no gaps.
|Manufacturer||Fisher & Paykel|
|Works With Any CPAP||No|
|Clean Mask Tubing||No|
Write a Review
We found other products you might like!