ResMed ClimateLine ™ Heated CPAP Tubing for the S9 ™ CPAP Machine
- 6 feet long
- Compatible with AirSense 9 models
- For best results, use with HumidAir Humidifier
The ClimateLine heated tubing uses a built-in mask temperature sensor to reach relative humidity at the mask. Sensors inside and outside the CPAP machine closely monitor changes in humidity and prevents condensation from forming inside the tube.
The ClimateLine™ Tubing for S9™ and H5i™ Climate Control System is 78 inches long. The internal diameter of the tube is 15mm. The ClimateLine Heated Tubing will work with any mask.
If you have the ResMed S9 VPAP Auto, VPAP S, VPAP Adapt, or VPAP ST you will need to purchase either the ClimateLine MAX or the ClimateLine™Max with Supplemental Oxygen Port.
The ClimateLine heated tube will only work with the Resmed S9 Escape, Elite, and Auto CPAP series.
©ResMed 2010 Used with Permission to all WebPages with ResMed pictures
|Works With Any CPAP||No|
|Clean Mask Tubing||No|
- ResMed S9 ™ H5i ™ Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber16 Reviews$39.00
- ResMed S9 CPAP Machine AC Power Supply (90 Watt) with Cord3 ReviewsSpecial Price $50.00 Regular Price $59.95
- Filter Cover for S9 Series CPAP Machines6 ReviewsSpecial Price $6.25 Regular Price $7.49